- Evans leads Pelicans past Rockets, 105-100 Updated: Apr-16-14 11:59 pm
- Harden leads Rockets over Pelicans 111-104 Updated: Apr-13-14 12:08 am
- Foye leads Nuggets past Rockets, 123-116 Updated: Apr-10-14 12:47 am
- Rockets rally for 130-125 OT win over Denver Updated: Apr-06-14 11:08 pm
- Harden's 39 lead Rockets over Thunder 111-107 Updated: Apr-05-14 1:30 am
- DeRozan leads Raptors past Rockets 107-103 Updated: Apr-02-14 11:09 pm
- Nets end 14-game skid vs Rockets, clinch playoffs Updated: Apr-02-14 12:07 am
- Rockets' Howard and Beverley out Updated: Mar-29-14 8:05 pm
- Sixers drop 26th straight, 120-98 to Rockets Updated: Mar-28-14 3:28 am
- Why Warren Buffett is still rich and you're not. Updated: Mar-21-14 10:46 am
- NCAA upsets mark first full day of NCAA tournament Updated: Mar-21-14 3:32 am
- NCAA upsets crush bracket hopes Updated: Mar-21-14 12:06 am
NEW ORLEANS - Tyreke Evans' sore right knee - and long-term contract - gave him every reason to sit out the final two games of a losing season with the Pelicans.
HOUSTON - James Harden wasn't concerned about overstating the importance of Houston's come-from-behind victory over the New Orleans Pelicans on Saturday night.
DENVER - Dishing the ball to the open man in the first half opened the door to Randy Foye's offensive surge in the second half.
HOUSTON - Houston's Chandler Parsons was having a tough night and it seemed as if his shots would never fall.
HOUSTON - The Houston Rockets are heading to the playoffs for the second straight year and believe wins like the one they picked up Friday night will help them when they get there.
TORONTO - Kevin McHale was talking about the challenges of re-engineering an offense missing three starters, but he might as well have summed up the state of the struggling Houston Rockets.
HOUSTON - Dwight Howard and Pat Beverley will miss the Rockets' game against the Los Angeles Clippers because of injuries.
HOUSTON - Philadelphia coach Brett Brown was grasping for positives after his team tied an NBA record for futility by dropping its 26th straight game on Thursday night.
Welcome back to an alumni-packed edition of BracketRacket, the one-stop shopping place for your offbeat NCAA tournament needs. Today, we explain why Warren Buffett is rich and you're not, why you don't always need a private jet to enjoy the tourney, and how a kid actor nearly stole the show. Without further ado:
SAN DIEGO - The day started with a bracket-crushing blow. More upsets followed. Four overtime games, a record. A buzzer-beater, a pair of late-night scares.
SAN DIEGO - So you were confident in your bracket, hoping to win the office pool, maybe get lucky and take down that $1 billion prize Warren Buffett is offering for a perfect run of picks.