- Recent Kansas editorials Updated: Dec-10-13 8:34 am
- Prominent politicians boost KC's GOP convention Updated: Dec-03-13 8:43 am
- Kan. aqueduct project faces challenges Updated: Nov-30-13 11:45 am
- Mo. Gov. Nixon critical of diverting water to Kan. Updated: Nov-22-13 11:43 am
- Kansas congressman seeks end to wind tax credit Updated: Nov-21-13 1:26 pm
- Analysis: Wariness greets call for KC-area truce Updated: Nov-17-13 1:58 pm
- Kan. governor seeks 'synergies' to boost reading Updated: Nov-16-13 12:32 pm
- 371 Kansans picked exchange plans in first month Updated: Nov-13-13 6:58 pm
- Nixon seeks moratorium in 'border war' with Kansas Updated: Nov-12-13 6:02 pm
- Kan. governor confirms talks over 'border war' Updated: Nov-12-13 5:55 pm
- Analysis: Kan. gov., Dems waiting for data on cuts Updated: Nov-10-13 11:30 am
The Wichita Eagle, Dec. 8
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Prominent Republicans from Missouri and Kansas are working to promote Kansas City's effort to host the 2016 Republican National Convention.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Aside from the potentially billions of dollars it could cost to divert water from the Missouri River to western Kansas, the negotiations among interested parties would make such an infrastructure project a daunting task.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon says diverting Missouri River water to Kansas would be "ill-advised."
TOPEKA, Kansas - A Kansas congressman said it's time to end a federal tax credit that has helped make his state a leader in the wind energy development industry.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon generated skepticism in two state capitols by calling publicly for a moratorium on the use of incentives by his state and Kansas to lure businesses across the state line in the Kansas City area.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Gov. Sam Brownback is hoping to connect Kansas schools with other organizations to improve student reading proficiency, following a model he introduced in 2011 to boost technical education.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Only 371 Kansas residents selected a private health insurance plan through a federally run online marketplace during its first, glitch-plagued month in operation, the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services reported Wednesday.
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Missouri Gov. Jay Nixon called Tuesday for a moratorium on his state's ongoing tug-of-war with neighboring Kansas over efforts to lure companies across the border, arguing the Kansas City metro area would attract more jobs if the states work as partners rather than rivals.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Kansas Gov. Sam Brownback says he's open to discussions with Missouri on ending the use of incentives to lure businesses across the border in the Kansas City area.
TOPEKA, Kansas - Kansas voters aren't likely to have much definitive data ahead of next year's elections on how well massive income tax cuts championed by Gov. Sam Brownback are stimulating the state's economy.