- Cardinals shut out again, lose to Royals 5-0 Updated: May-23-15 12:56 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The St. Louis Cardinals are on an uncharacteristic dry spell.
- Morales homers twice, drives in 5 runs in Royals' victory Updated: May-23-15 12:45 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Kendrys Morales is leading the American League with 37 RBIs. A year ago, he wasn't even playing - he was waiting for an offer as a free agent.
- Royals' Mike Moustakas finding ways to beat defensive shifts Updated: May-18-15 4:21 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Everyone in the Royals dugout was hanging on the top step when Mike Moustakas stepped to the plate Friday night. He had already accomplished three legs of the cycle, and all that was missing was a home run.
- Edinson Volquez dominates as Royals roll past Yankees, 6-0 Updated: May-17-15 6:05 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Edinson Volquez had such violent movement on his fastball Sunday that Royals manager Ned Yost said catcher Salvador Perez actually turned around to ask plate umpire Chris Guccione whether there was anything he could do to help out.
- Duffy better, gets same result as Royals fall to Yankees Updated: May-16-15 11:02 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Danny Duffy had better location on his fastball. He limited the damage after walking the bases loaded in the third inning. He felt stronger than he has in a while.
- Cy Young winner Kluber winless this year, Royals top Indians Updated: May-07-15 9:09 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Eric Hosmer can't believe Corey Kluber is still looking for his first victory.
- Royals bring All-Star closer Greg Holland off disabled list Updated: May-06-15 6:37 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City Royals' dominant bullpen got even tougher Wednesday when All-Star closer Greg Holland was activated from the disabled list before their game against the Cleveland Indians.
- Royals' Lorenzo Cain drops appeal, begins serving suspension Updated: May-03-15 12:41 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Lorenzo Cain was hoping that nobody saw him throw the punch.
- Royals' Edinson Volquez drops appeal, starts 5-game ban Updated: Apr-27-15 5:26 pm
CLEVELAND - Kansas City Royals pitcher Edinson Volquez has dropped his appeal of a five-game suspension for his involvement in a brawl with the Chicago White Sox last week.
- White Sox rally for 2nd Sunday win against Royals Updated: Apr-26-15 7:26 pm
CHICAGO - David Robertson threw the first pitch of the afternoon and the last one. And the Chicago White Sox hoped it would go that way on one strange Sunday.
- 7 players from Royals, White Sox punished by MLB for brawl Updated: Apr-25-15 8:03 pm
- Yost insists Royals not to blame for string of fights Updated: Apr-24-15 9:05 pm
CHICAGO - Manager Ned Yost insists his Kansas City Royals are not at fault for a string of fights. He blames the other teams.
- Royals sending a fighting message early in season Updated: Apr-23-15 11:08 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City Royals earned a reputation for being a scrappy bunch last year, when they stole bases and dazzled on defense and used old-school small ball to reach Game 7 of the World Series.