- House panel votes to hold IRS official in contempt Updated: Apr-10-14 2:01 pm
- House panel refers ex-IRS official to Justice Dept Updated: Apr-09-14 4:28 pm
- Panel rejects design for Eisenhower Memorial Updated: Apr-03-14 6:37 pm
- Interim MNsure CEO to testify before Congress Updated: Mar-28-14 6:53 pm
- GOP lawmaker questions White House politics shop Updated: Mar-19-14 1:41 pm
WASHINGTON - A House Committee voted Thursday to hold a former Internal Revenue Service official in contempt of Congress for refusing to answer questions at a pair of hearings.
WASHINGTON - The House Ways and Means Committee voted Wednesday to refer a former Internal Revenue Service official to the Justice Department for possible criminal prosecution in the agency's tea party controversy.
WASHINGTON - A federal commission that oversees plans for monuments in the nation's capital voted Thursday to reject the current design for a memorial honoring President Dwight D. Eisenhower, sending the concept back to its architects for revisions.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The interim chief executive officer of MNsure is being asked to testify before Congress.
WASHINGTON - The chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee has asked the White House to turn over records related to President Barack Obama's decision to reopen the White House political office earlier this year.