- Erinn Kelley-Siel stepping down as Oregon DHS director Updated: Jul-24-15 12:52 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Erinn Kelley-Siel is leaving her job as director of the Oregon Department of Human Services.
- Kitzhaber probe: 17 state workers seek money for legal bills Updated: Jul-24-15 12:07 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - The investigation of former Gov. John Kitzhaber has been quiet in recent months, but some action has occurred outside the public view.
- Oregon underestimated Medicaid expansion price tag Updated: Jul-19-15 12:29 pm
SALEM, Oregon - Amid the embarrassing collapse of Cover Oregon, the state's failed health insurance enrollment website, then-Gov. John Kitzhaber and lawmakers found solace in an unrelated success - a massive hike in enrollment in the Oregon Health Plan.
- Kate Brown takes slow and steady approach to being governor Updated: Jul-18-15 3:12 pm
SALEM, Oregon - Thrust into the spotlight when John Kitzhaber resigned as governor amid influence-peddling investigations, Gov. Kate Brown set out on a slow, methodical approach to taking power.
- State Rep. Knute Buehler considers run for Oregon governor Updated: Jul-13-15 1:34 pm
SALEM, Oregon - Republican state Rep. Knute Buehler says he's thinking about running for governor.
- Oregon session empowered Democratic Party's liberal wing Updated: Jul-07-15 9:13 pm
SALEM, Oregon - Oregon will be the first state to automatically register drivers to vote and to give women access to 12 months of birth control at a time. Workers will get up to a week of paid sick leave. A controversial new global-warming initiative aims to reduce carbon pollution.
- Brown signs last of 3 ethics-related bills Updated: Jul-01-15 10:32 pm
SALEM, Oregon - Gov. Kate Brown has signed the last of three ethics-related bills she requested after Gov. John Kitzhaber resigned amid an influence-peddling scandal.