- Court upholds 4th death sentence for Guzek in 1987 slayings Updated: Nov-27-15 6:02 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Oregon Supreme Court on Friday upheld the fourth death sentence of Randy Lee Guzek for the 1987 killing of a couple near Bend.
- Editorials from around Oregon Updated: Nov-23-15 12:34 pm
Selected editorials from Oregon newspapers.
- Republican leader renews call for ODOT director to resign Updated: Nov-19-15 9:45 am
SALEM, Oregon - Senate Republican Leader Ted Ferrioli again called on the director of the state Department of Transportation to resign, saying the agency's blunders helped end an effort to repeal and replace a controversial environmental law in June.
- Oracle sues Gov. Brown for not providing Kitzhaber's emails Updated: Nov-12-15 5:49 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Oracle Corp. is suing Oregon Gov. Kate Brown for allegedly violating the state's public records law by failing to turn over the contents of email accounts used by former Gov. John Kitzhaber.
- Dennis Richardson announce run for Oregon secretary of state Updated: Oct-29-15 3:53 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Former Republican state Rep. Dennis Richardson announced Thursday that he will run for Oregon secretary of state in an attempt at a political comeback a year after he lost his bid for governor.