- Pelicans hold off Pistons, 111-106 in OT Updated: Dec-12-13 12:38 am
- Durant leads Thunder over Pelicans, 109-95 Updated: Dec-07-13 12:20 am
- Nowitzki carries Mavs past Pelicans 100-97 Updated: Dec-05-13 12:21 am
- Holiday lifts Pelicans to 3OT win over Bulls Updated: Dec-03-13 12:59 am
- Holiday powers Pelicans in return to Philadelphia Updated: Nov-29-13 11:56 pm
- Thompson leads Warriors over Pelicans 102-101 Updated: Nov-27-13 12:25 am
- Ginobli scores 16, leads Spurs over Pelicans Updated: Nov-26-13 1:05 am
- Davis, Pelicans rally to beat Cavaliers 104-100 Updated: Nov-23-13 12:11 am
- Davis powers Pelicans to 135-98 rout of 76ers Updated: Nov-17-13 12:12 am
- Jordan Hill leads Lakers' 116-95 rout of Pelicans Updated: Nov-13-13 2:06 am
NEW ORLEANS - It's a good thing for the New Orleans Pelicans that Ryan Anderson doesn't let an off night stop him from unleashing long-range shots with the game on the line.
NEW ORLEANS - When Pelicans 7-footer Jason Smith stepped outside for the type of mid-range jumper he hits routinely, Oklahoma City's Serge Ibaka sprang out to the perimeter and blocked the shot.
NEW ORLEANS - Dirk Nowitzki was not happy with his play or Dallas' defense for most of Wednesday night. He still found a way to end the New Orleans Pelicans' three-game winning streak.
CHICAGO - After three overtimes and playing nearly 50 minutes, Jrue Holiday was happy to get off the court.
PHILADELPHIA - The crowd greeted Jrue Holiday with a warm ovation in the All-Star's first trip back to Philadelphia since the 76ers traded him to the Pelicans over the summer.
NEW ORLEANS - After many of his teammates were dressed and walking to the bus outside New Orleans Arena, Jermaine O'Neal sat in the visitors' locker room, still in uniform, with large packs of ice wrapped around his legs and a slight smile on his face.
SAN ANTONIO - A big effort from the bench sent San Antonio to its 11th straight victory.
NEW ORLEANS - Jrue Holiday saw a late 12-point deficit as an opportunity to deliver a character-building message.
NEW ORLEANS - Anthony Davis was on his way to what might have been a memorable - and unusual - statistical line before he came out for good with more than three minutes still left in the third quarter.
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles Lakers' sixth starting lineup in nine games clicked from the opening tip, and Jordan Hill was the biggest reason for the flow.