- Tigers' power outage continues in 2-0 loss to LA Angels Updated: May-30-15 2:26 am
ANAHEIM, California - Yoenis Cespedes' flailing swing at Huston Street's breaking ball with the bases loaded was an appropriate symbol for the low point in the Detroit Tigers' latest offensive embarrassment.
- Pujols, Santiago power LA Angels past slumping Tigers, 2-0 Updated: May-30-15 2:08 am
ANAHEIM, California - Albert Pujols and Hector Santiago got off to rough statistical starts to the season despite solid work.
- A's Kazmir leaves start with shoulder tightness Updated: May-27-15 8:14 pm
OAKLAND, California - The struggling Athletics received yet another big blow to their pitching staff when Scott Kazmir was forced out of his latest start with tightness in his left shoulder.
- Cespedes homers in Tigers' 3-2 win over Athletics Updated: May-27-15 8:05 pm
OAKLAND, California - Yoenis Cespedes spent the past two days rekindling old friendships and getting comfortable in the ballpark he called home for the first two-plus seasons of his big league career.
- Injuries, division rivals providing early test for Tigers Updated: May-26-15 8:36 pm
Justin Verlander hasn't appeared in a single game. Victor Martinez has hit only one home run, and Anibal Sanchez has allowed 11.
- Astros rally for 10-8 win over Tigers, split 4-game series Updated: May-25-15 12:57 am
DETROIT - Preston Tucker's major league career is just over two weeks old, and already he's hit a pair of big home runs.
- Brewers can't finish sweep, lose to Tigers 5-2 Updated: May-20-15 11:53 pm
- Brewers' six-run 3rd inning dooms Tigers in 8-1 loss Updated: May-19-15 11:27 pm
DETROIT - One inning proved costly to the Detroit Tigers on Tuesday night.
- Wong, Lynn star as Cardinals beat Tigers to avoid sweep Updated: May-18-15 12:18 am
ST. LOUIS - Kolten Wong had been paying attention in the dugout, so he was sitting on the fastball. He doesn't mind those big moments, either.
- Cabrera hits 400th homer, had to wait out rain to count Updated: May-16-15 5:38 pm
ST. LOUIS - Miguel Cabrera of the Detroit Tigers has hit his 400th career home run, a milestone that became official after an early rain delay.
- Cabrera homers twice to lift Tigers over Twins 13-1 Updated: May-14-15 5:35 pm
DETROIT - Miguel Cabrera and the Detroit Tigers were due for a game like this.
- Royals edge Tigers 2-1 in 10 after long delay Updated: May-11-15 2:26 am
DETROIT - The Detroit hitters kept squaring around to bunt, and Greg Holland kept throwing pitches nowhere near his intended target.
- Lobstein helps Tigers beat White Sox 4-1 Updated: May-07-15 6:52 pm
CHICAGO - Kyle Lobstein is content to let batters make contact - weak contact.
- Cabrera, Sanchez carry Tigers to 6-4 victory over Royals Updated: May-03-15 6:06 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Anibal Sanchez could have thrown his fastball into a knothole on Sunday.
- Castellanos get 1st hit for Tigers in 8th against Royals Updated: May-01-15 10:32 pm