- EBay rejects Icahn's nominees for board Updated: Mar-10-14 3:49 pm
- Apple CEO Tim Cook teases, reassures shareholders Updated: Feb-28-14 5:01 pm
- EBay founder defends plan to retain PayPal Updated: Feb-27-14 11:03 am
- EBay responds to Icahn, says sticking with PayPal Updated: Feb-24-14 3:25 pm
- Herbalife raises profit outlook, cuts sales view Updated: Feb-18-14 6:46 pm
- Icahn retreats from Apple battle on stock buybacks Updated: Feb-10-14 4:38 pm
SAN JOSE, California - EBay is urging shareholders to support its directors and reject the pair put up by Carl Icahn.
CUPERTINO, California - Apple CEO Tim Cook is still trying to convince shareholders that the iPhone maker remains a step ahead in the race to innovate, even though recent performance of the company's stock lags behind other technology trendsetters.
NEW YORK - EBay's founder Pierre Omidyar on Thursday said billionaire investor Carl Icahn's claims that the company is not operating in the best manner for shareholders aren't merited.
NEW YORK - EBay and activist shareholder Carl Icahn are continuing their war of words over PayPal.
NEW YORK - Herbalife raised its 2014 net income guidance Tuesday after buying back hundreds of millions in stock.
SAN FRANCISCO - Activist investor Carl Icahn is retreating from his battle with Apple's board of directors, ending a high-profile campaign to pressure the iPhone maker into spending more money to buy back its own stock.