- Va. Gov. McAuliffe touts first 100 days in office Updated: Apr-21-14 3:41 pm
- Sharp Elbows in Republican primaries Updated: Apr-20-14 4:19 pm
- Va. gov. changes policies on felons' voting rights Updated: Apr-18-14 11:22 am
- McAuliffe, Warner donate funds tied to straw donor Updated: Apr-17-14 7:49 pm
- Va. base to be home for embassy training center Updated: Apr-17-14 7:17 pm
- McAuliffe shakes up Va. Port Authority board Updated: Apr-17-14 2:32 pm
- Va. Tech massacre's 7th anniversary to be marked Updated: Apr-16-14 2:04 am
- Anti-tax group praises Va. House speaker Updated: Apr-14-14 2:22 pm
- 2016 campaign checklist: Hillary Clinton Updated: Apr-10-14 6:38 pm
- Americans for Prosperity buys TV ads in Virginia Updated: Apr-08-14 12:26 pm
- McAuliffe wants family added to Va. ethics bill Updated: Apr-08-14 12:22 pm
- Va. governor signs mental health bill Updated: Apr-07-14 12:41 pm
- Va. gov unhappy with port losses, plans changes Updated: Apr-07-14 6:09 am
- Japan-Korea tussle over history spreads to US Updated: Apr-02-14 11:51 am
- Va. advocates report rush to sign up for insurance Updated: Mar-31-14 6:10 pm
- McAuliffe says fundraising letter a mistake Updated: Mar-27-14 4:23 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Gov. Terry McAuliffe celebrated his first 100 days in office Monday by highlighting his work to improve the state's economy and by renewing his call to expand Medicaid eligibility to low-income residents.
RICHMOND, Virginia - There's been no free path to potential victory for Barbara Comstock as she tries to win the Republican primary contest next Saturday for the 10th Congressional District in northern Virginia.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Gov. Terry McAuliffe announced policy changes Friday that will make it easier for violent felons and drug offenders to regain their voting rights.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Gov. Terry McAuliffe and U.S. Sen Mark Warner are donating to charity funds tied to a wealthy hotel executive and Democratic fundraiser who pleaded guilty to campaign finance violations.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Members of Virginia's congressional delegation say Fort Pickett will be the home of a training center for U.S. diplomatic personnel assigned to high-threat areas around the globe.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Gov. Terry McAuliffe is shaking up the Virginia Port Authority, which oversees the third-busiest seaport on the East Coast.
RICHMOND, Virginia - The victims of the April 16, 2007, massacre at Virginia Tech will be remembered at ceremonies in Richmond and Blacksburg.
RICHMOND, Virginia - An anti-tax group Americans for Tax Reform is applauding House Speaker William J. Howell for his opposition to Medicaid expansion, praise that comes a year after the group advocated for new leadership in the House of Delegates.
WASHINGTON - A look at Hillary Rodham Clinton's preparations for a potential 2016 presidential campaign:
RICHMOND, Virginia - Democratic Gov. Terry McAuliffe is the target of a new TV ad by Americans for Prosperity, a tea party nonprofit backed by billionaire conservative activists Charles and David Koch.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Gov. Terry McAuliffe wants lobbyists to disclose what they give to lawmakers' families.
RICHMOND, Virginia - A key part of Sen. Creigh Deeds' efforts to fix Virginia's mental health system is now law.
NORFOLK, Virginia - Gov. Terry McAuliffe says he's not going to tolerate continuing losses at the Virginia Port Authority.
WASHINGTON - All politics is local, the saying goes. But in some American cities, local politics has gone international, with city governments finding themselves caught in historical disputes between two close U.S. allies: Japan and South Korea.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Virginia's health care advocates were busy Monday with last minute phone calls and appointments in anticipation of a midnight deadline to obtain insurance under President Barack Obama's signature health care reform law, while a pitched partisan battle between state lawmakers over a key portion of the law continued.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Gov. Terry McAuliffe said Thursday he did not approve a fundraising appeal his newly formed political action committee sent promising big-dollar donors personal access to him and also said he's giving to charity a past contribution that came from a D.C. businessman who recently pleaded guilty to campaign finance violations.