- McAuliffe shakes up Va. Port Authority board Updated: Apr-17-14 10:44 am
- Va. Tech massacre's 7th anniversary to be marked Updated: Apr-16-14 2:04 am
- Anti-tax group praises Va. House speaker Updated: Apr-14-14 2:22 pm
- 2016 campaign checklist: Hillary Clinton Updated: Apr-10-14 6:38 pm
- Americans for Prosperity buys TV ads in Virginia Updated: Apr-08-14 12:26 pm
- McAuliffe wants family added to Va. ethics bill Updated: Apr-08-14 12:22 pm
- Va. governor signs mental health bill Updated: Apr-07-14 12:41 pm
- Va. gov unhappy with port losses, plans changes Updated: Apr-07-14 6:09 am
- Japan-Korea tussle over history spreads to US Updated: Apr-02-14 11:51 am
- Va. advocates report rush to sign up for insurance Updated: Mar-31-14 6:10 pm
- McAuliffe says fundraising letter a mistake Updated: Mar-27-14 4:23 pm
- General Assembly returns for special session Updated: Mar-23-14 10:52 am
- Outside groups active in Va. Medicaid debate Updated: Mar-22-14 10:47 am
- APNewsBreak: Planned Parenthood eyes Texas race Updated: Mar-20-14 8:27 pm
- Virginia governor vetoes first bill Updated: Mar-19-14 10:08 am
RICHMOND, Virginia - Gov. Terry McAuliffe is shaking up the board that controls Virginia's ports.
RICHMOND, Virginia - The victims of the April 16, 2007, massacre at Virginia Tech will be remembered at ceremonies in Richmond and Blacksburg.
RICHMOND, Virginia - An anti-tax group Americans for Tax Reform is applauding House Speaker William J. Howell for his opposition to Medicaid expansion, praise that comes a year after the group advocated for new leadership in the House of Delegates.
WASHINGTON - A look at Hillary Rodham Clinton's preparations for a potential 2016 presidential campaign:
RICHMOND, Virginia - Democratic Gov. Terry McAuliffe is the target of a new TV ad by Americans for Prosperity, a tea party nonprofit backed by billionaire conservative activists Charles and David Koch.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Gov. Terry McAuliffe wants lobbyists to disclose what they give to lawmakers' families.
RICHMOND, Virginia - A key part of Sen. Creigh Deeds' efforts to fix Virginia's mental health system is now law.
NORFOLK, Virginia - Gov. Terry McAuliffe says he's not going to tolerate continuing losses at the Virginia Port Authority.
WASHINGTON - All politics is local, the saying goes. But in some American cities, local politics has gone international, with city governments finding themselves caught in historical disputes between two close U.S. allies: Japan and South Korea.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Virginia's health care advocates were busy Monday with last minute phone calls and appointments in anticipation of a midnight deadline to obtain insurance under President Barack Obama's signature health care reform law, while a pitched partisan battle between state lawmakers over a key portion of the law continued.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Gov. Terry McAuliffe said Thursday he did not approve a fundraising appeal his newly formed political action committee sent promising big-dollar donors personal access to him and also said he's giving to charity a past contribution that came from a D.C. businessman who recently pleaded guilty to campaign finance violations.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Virginia state lawmakers are set to return to Richmond on Monday for a special session in which they will try to pass a roughly $96 billion two-year budget.
RICHMOND, Virginia - In the fight over Medicaid expansion in Virginia - a debate that could lead to a state government shutdown - two of the groups leading public relations efforts on both sides are opaquely funded nonprofits with ties to wealthy out-of-state activists.
AUSTIN, Texas - The advocacy arm of Planned Parenthood launched a new political action fund Thursday to influence this year's election in Texas, hoping to build on its success shaping the Virginia governor's race.
RICHMOND, Virginia - Gov. Terry McAuliffe has vetoed his first piece of legislation.