- Top Mont. Democrats endorse Lewis for US House Updated: Dec-03-13 7:18 pm
- Iowa Sen. not slowing down as term draws to end Updated: Nov-23-13 4:15 pm
- Baucus' forest bill clears Senate committee Updated: Nov-21-13 4:50 pm
- Senate candidate calls for Medicaid expansion Updated: Nov-20-13 6:55 pm
- Key Dem pushes tax reform amid partisan bickering Updated: Nov-19-13 4:12 pm
- Bullock backs Walsh in Senate Democratic primary Updated: Nov-15-13 12:43 pm
- Former lieutenant governor running for Senate Updated: Nov-06-13 3:52 pm
- Republican congressman announces US Senate bid Updated: Nov-06-13 2:24 pm
- Baucus thinks health care rollout can be fixed Updated: Nov-05-13 12:53 pm
HELENA, Montana - The state's top three Democrats made it clear Tuesday they are backing John Lewis in the party's primary for U.S. House.
DES MOINES, Iowa - When Iowa Sen. Tom Harkin completes his last year in office, the longstanding lawmaker may take a certain brand of liberal Midwestern populism with him.
HELENA, Montana - A key congressional committee on Thursday unanimously endorsed a measure from U.S. Sen. Max Baucus to expand protections along the Rocky Mountain Front.
HELENA, Montana - Democratic U.S. Senate candidate John Bohlinger is calling on Gov. Steve Bullock to convene a special legislative session to expand Medicaid to another 70,000 residents, a proposal that was rejected by lawmakers earlier this year.
WASHINGTON - The top Democratic tax writer in the Congress is trying to jumpstart stalled efforts to rewrite the nation's tax laws. But he is running into the same kind of partisan roadblocks that plague most major initiatives in Washington.
HELENA, Montana - Gov. Steve Bullock says he supports Lt. Gov. John Walsh in the developing Democratic primary for U.S. Senate.
HELENA, Montana - Former Republican Lt. Gov. John Bohlinger said Wednesday his decision to run for the U.S. Senate in 2014 as a Democrat was sealed by last month's federal government shutdown and Congress' inability to work together.
BOZEMAN, Montana - U.S. Rep. Steve Daines of Montana says he will run for the U.S. Senate in 2014.
HELENA, Montana - After warning months ago that a "train wreck" was coming in implementing the nation's new health care law, Senate Finance Committee Chairman Max Baucus now says he thinks the rollout can get back on track after a bumbling beginning.