- Ware, Peppers released as NFL free agency opens Updated: Mar-12-14 2:13 am
- 49ers acquire Jonathan Martin from Dolphins Updated: Mar-12-14 12:25 am
- AP source: Albert, Mitchell reach deals with Miami Updated: Mar-11-14 11:47 pm
- Attorney defends fired Dolphins trainer Updated: Mar-06-14 5:07 pm
- AP source: Richie Incognito receiving treatment Updated: Mar-01-14 7:23 pm
- Scottsdale police: Incognito damaged own car Updated: Feb-27-14 12:48 pm
- Ross-supported proposals would combat bullying Updated: Feb-25-14 4:33 pm
- Union rep says Dolphins fallout is overblown Updated: Feb-24-14 6:23 pm
- Philbin promises better work environment in Miami Updated: Feb-20-14 4:47 pm
- Dolphins fire offensive line coach and trainer Updated: Feb-19-14 10:24 pm
- Martin's legal options limited in Dolphin case Updated: Feb-19-14 7:27 pm
- NFL reminds teams to mind combine questions Updated: Feb-18-14 6:50 pm
- Incognito apologizes to Martin, Ross and Wells Updated: Feb-18-14 10:35 am
- Many questions facing NFL after bullying report Updated: Feb-16-14 2:48 pm
- Agent: Player A in NFL report is Andrew McDonald Updated: Feb-15-14 8:34 pm
- Inquiry says Incognito, 2 others harassed Martin Updated: Feb-14-14 10:47 pm
- Miami's Incognito lashes out at Martin on Twitter Updated: Feb-12-14 6:17 pm
- 1st openly gay NFL player to face hurdles Updated: Feb-10-14 10:08 pm
- Column: Michael Sam bravely comes out. Now what? Updated: Feb-10-14 6:17 am
A couple of accomplished NFL pass rushers suddenly became available when DeMarcus Ware and Julius Peppers were released to create room under the salary cap in two of the biggest moves at Tuesday's start of the free-agency signing period.
SAN FRANCISCO - Jonathan Martin is returning to familiar territory, months after he accused a teammate of bullying and left the Miami Dolphins.
MIAMI - With the Miami Dolphins desperate to rebuild their troubled offensive line, Branden Albert will provide a 6-foot-5, 316-pound cornerstone.
MIAMI - An attorney for the trainer fired last month by the Miami Dolphins says his client was improperly singled out to appease a "public outcry for action" in the wake of the team's bullying scandal.
MIAMI - A person familiar with the situation says embattled former Miami Dolphins guard Richie Incognito is receiving treatment in the wake of the team's bullying scandal.
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona - Police checking on reported damage to a car belonging to Richie Incognito, the player at the center of the Miami Dolphins' bullying scandal, say Incognito told an officer he did the damage himself.
MIAMI - In the wake of the Miami Dolphins' bullying scandal, the NYU sports and society program proposed a range of initiatives Tuesday for youth athletics to combat intolerant behavior in sports.
DAVIE, Florida - The players' union representative from the Miami Dolphins says the fallout from their bullying scandal is overblown because every NFL team has a similar locker-room culture.
INDIANAPOLIS - Dolphins coach Joe Philbin is promising to change the culture inside Miami's locker room and make it a better workplace than the one that forced Jonathan Martin to leave the team last season.
MIAMI - The Miami Dolphins fired offensive line coach Jim Turner and longtime head athletic trainer Kevin O'Neill on Wednesday for their roles in the team's bullying scandal.
MIAMI - The legal options for offensive lineman Jonathan Martin may be limited under workplace discrimination and harassment laws because an NFL-ordered investigation found that neither Miami Dolphins coach Joe Philbin nor the Miami Dolphins' top executives knew about the bullying he endured, labor law experts say.
INDIANAPOLIS - NFL teams will spend this week's annual scouting combine trying to get answers out of college prospects.
Dolphins offensive lineman Richie Incognito offered apologies to teammate Jonathan Martin, team owner Stephen Ross and investigator Ted Wells on Tuesday in the wake of the NFL-ordered report detailing a racially charged bullying scandal.
Now that the NFL knows the scope of the racially charged Miami Dolphins bullying scandal, the league has been left to grapple with what its next steps should be.
A former Miami Dolphins lineman identified as one of the targets of harassment in the racially charged bullying scandal said Saturday that he has no problem with the team in a statement released by his agent.
An investigation into the racially charged Miami Dolphins bullying scandal detailed widespread harassment in the team's locker room that extended beyond the two players at the center of the probe.
Dolphins offensive lineman Richie Incognito has lashed out at teammate Jonathan Martin on Twitter, saying "The truth is going to bury you and your entire 'camp.' You could have told the truth the entire time."
Michael Sam will face a daunting set of challenges that most rookies don't have to deal with when making the already formidable jump from college to the NFL.
Michael Sam could've taken the - well, not the easy, but certainly the easier - way out by staying mum on his sexual orientation, at least until after the NFL draft.