- 2013 all-Atlantic Coast Conference football teams Updated: Dec-02-13 6:09 pm
- Hunt stuns BC with late TD as Syracuse wins 34-31 Updated: Nov-30-13 7:25 pm
- Syracuse wilts at end, loses 17-16 to Pittsburgh Updated: Nov-23-13 6:48 pm
- Pitt beats Syracuse 17-16, becomes bowl-eligible Updated: Nov-23-13 4:43 pm
- Syracuse rolls past Maryland 20-3 Updated: Nov-09-13 8:11 pm
The 2013 all-Atlantic Coast Conference football teams, as announced Monday following a vote of 65 members of the Atlantic Coast Sports Media Association.
SYRACUSE, New York - Terrel Hunt hit tight end Josh Parris with an 8-yard touchdown pass with 6 seconds remaining, and Syracuse stunned Boston College 34-31 on Saturday to become eligible for the postseason for the third time in four years.
SYRACUSE, New York - Jay Bromley shook his head in dismay. Another game had slipped away from the Syracuse Orange.
SYRACUSE, New York - Isaac Bennett scored the decisive touchdown on a 5-yard run on the final play of the third quarter, Tom Savage passed for 218 yards and another score, and Pittsburgh rallied past Syracuse 17-16 on Saturday in a critical game for both teams.
COLLEGE PARK, Maryland - Jerome Smith ran for 118 yards and two touchdowns, and Syracuse used a strong defensive effort to beat error-prone Maryland 20-3 Saturday.