- Winston leads No. 1 FSU over No. 20 Duke 45-7 Updated: Dec-08-13 1:12 am
- 2013 all-Atlantic Coast Conference football teams Updated: Dec-02-13 6:09 pm
- No. 1 Seminoles headline all-ACC football teams Updated: Dec-02-13 6:08 pm
- No. 2 Florida State stays unbeaten, 37-7 at Swamp Updated: Nov-30-13 5:44 pm
- ACC teams keeping chains moving on the ground Updated: Nov-27-13 3:12 pm
- No. 2 Seminoles' Freeman closing in on 1,000 yards Updated: Nov-25-13 9:06 pm
- No. 2 Seminoles 1 win from unbeaten regular season Updated: Nov-24-13 4:42 pm
- Winston, No. 2 FSU roll past Idaho 80-14 Updated: Nov-23-13 9:21 pm
- Winston, No. 2 FSU roll past Idaho 80-14 Updated: Nov-23-13 9:15 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Jameis Winston and No. 1 Florida State made it look easy again.
The 2013 all-Atlantic Coast Conference football teams, as announced Monday following a vote of 65 members of the Atlantic Coast Sports Media Association.
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - Quarterback Jameis Winston is among 17 players from top-ranked Florida State to make one of the all-Atlantic Coast Conference football teams.
GAINESVILLE, Florida - Kelvin Benjamin shook off one tackler and then three more, bullying his way into the end zone to finish off Florida State's most impressive play on a day filled with them.
Atlantic Coast Conference teams are moving the football with their most productive rushing output in quite a while.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Devonta Freeman is on the verge of accomplishing a feat only five others have at Florida State since the football program began in 1947 - rush for 1,000 yards.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Second-ranked Florida State is just 60 minutes from its first undefeated regular season since 1999. All that stands in the Seminoles' way is struggling rival Florida.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Idaho coach Paul Petrino has had a trying season. The Vandals have been overwhelmed by nearly every opponent during his first year leading the program.
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Life off the field may be complicated for Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston and the second-ranked Seminoles, but things are simple between the lines.