- East rolls over West 87-75 in NABC All-Star Game Updated: Apr-04-14 8:11 pm
- OU's Clark chosen to play in College All-Star Game Updated: Apr-01-14 1:52 pm
- Dayton tops Stanford 82-72 to reach Elite Eight Updated: Mar-28-14 1:11 am
- Stanford falls to Dayton 82-72 in NCAA tournament Updated: Mar-27-14 11:20 pm
- Upstarts Kentucky, Stanford advance to Sweet 16 Updated: Mar-24-14 3:54 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Mark Turgeon only had a few hours with his collection of All-Stars in a pair of practices split over two days, so he decided to keep it simple.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - University of Oklahoma senior forward Cameron Clark has been chosen to play in the 2014 Reese's Division I College All-Star Game, which will be played as part of Final Four Friday.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Like a red and blue blur, the Dayton Flyers were pressing and passing, shooting and scoring. The waves never seemed to stop coming, with 10, 11 and then 12 players giving them quality minutes.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Stanford had the bigger bodies. The Cardinal just didn't have enough of them.
ST. LOUIS - There were times this season that Kentucky coach John Calipari wondered whether his team, long on talent and short on experience, would ever buy into the gospel he'd been preaching.