- Purdue loses again, falls 76-70 to No. 9 Wisconsin Updated: Mar-06-14 12:54 am
- Kaminsky, No. 9 Wisconsin handle Purdue 76-70 Updated: Mar-06-14 12:20 am
- No. 16 Michigan escapes Purdue with 77-76 OT win Updated: Feb-26-14 11:03 pm
- Nebraska wins 5th straight; 76-57 over Purdue Updated: Feb-23-14 6:48 pm
- No. 13 Michigan State beats Purdue 94-79 Updated: Feb-20-14 10:42 pm
- Carter leads Purdue in 82-64 romp against Indiana Updated: Feb-15-14 8:09 pm
- Ross' 17, Smith's 16 lead OSU past Purdue, 67-49 Updated: Feb-08-14 8:09 pm
- Purdue needs 3OT to top Minnesota, 77-74 Updated: Feb-05-14 11:44 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - To Purdue coach Matt Painter, the best way to beat the Wisconsin Badgers is to be just like them.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Frank Kaminsky can turn a defense inside-out.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Glenn Robinson III wanted this win more than any other.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - Terran Petteway scored 29 points to lead surging Nebraska, which won its fifth straight game, over Purdue 76-57 Sunday.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Gary Harris could tell something big was coming. He didn't know it was going to be a record night.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - Sterling Carter had 19 points, including five 3-pointers, to lead Purdue to an 82-64 win in Mackey Arena against rival Indiana on Saturday.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Lenzelle Smith Jr., starting his 100th game, hit 4 of 7 3-pointers and scored 16 points to lead Ohio State past Purdue 67-49 on Saturday night, the Buckeyes' third win in a row after losing five of six.
WEST LAFAYETTE, Indiana - A.J. Hammons had 20 points and 14 rebounds to lead the Purdue Boilermakers to a 77-74 triple overtime victory over the Minnesota Golden Gophers on Wednesday night.