- Changes to justices' opinions will be highlighted Updated: Oct-06-15 3:44 am
WASHINGTON - The Supreme Court is taking a step to address criticism that its inner workings are opaque.
- Familiar, divisive social issues on Supreme Court agenda Updated: Oct-05-15 2:04 pm
WASHINGTON - The Supreme Court's new term began Monday with no cross words between the justices, although a steady stream of divisive social issues awaits them in the coming months.
- Supreme Court justice says she owes female predecessors Updated: Sep-30-15 5:16 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - U.S. Supreme Court Justice Elena Kagan said Wednesday she stands "on the shoulders" of the women who came before her on the court.
- Supreme Court justice among honorees at Four Freedoms Awards Updated: Sep-30-15 10:13 am
NEW YORK - Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg is among four people who have been awarded the Franklin D. Roosevelt Four Freedoms Awards.
- Breyer wants people to better grasp how high court functions Updated: Sep-16-15 3:46 am
WASHINGTON - Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer isn't planning to retire anytime soon, but he doesn't hesitate when asked about his legacy after more than two decades on the bench.