- Patriots keep winning with comebacks Updated: Dec-09-13 9:08 pm
- 5 things to know after Patriots top Texans 34-31 Updated: Dec-02-13 3:37 am
- NFL Today, Week 13 Updated: Dec-02-13 12:04 am
- Patriots rally for 34-31 win over Texans Updated: Dec-01-13 7:20 pm
- Notable decisions - good and bad - by Belichick Updated: Nov-26-13 5:49 pm
- Denver Broncos have unhappy homecomings Updated: Nov-26-13 5:24 am
- Patriots practice patience in 34-31 comeback win Updated: Nov-25-13 6:18 pm
- Column: The QB duel that never materialized Updated: Nov-25-13 3:53 am
- Pats top Broncos 34-31 in OT in game of turnovers Updated: Nov-25-13 3:48 am
- Gostkowski FG gives Pats 34-31 OT win over Broncos Updated: Nov-25-13 2:12 am
- Broncos can't hold onto ball, 24-point lead vs NE Updated: Nov-25-13 2:09 am
- Belichick, Patriots move on from disputed call Updated: Nov-19-13 8:27 pm
- Final no-call seals Pats' 24-20 loss to Carolina Updated: Nov-19-13 2:09 am
- Panthers beat Patriots 24-20 in disputed finish Updated: Nov-19-13 1:50 am
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - The New England Patriots are making the amazing look automatic.
HOUSTON - Tom Brady was glad to escape Houston with a win.
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Bill Belichick has made plenty of notable decisions in his 14 seasons as the highly successful coach of the New England Patriots. Most have worked out, not surprising considering his team's success.
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - The Patriots trailed 24-0. They had to pretend it was 0-0.
If it's any consolation, these two will almost certainly meet again before the season is done.
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - The matchup of great quarterbacks turned into a game of turnovers.
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Tom Brady erased a 24-point deficit. Peyton Manning's touchdown pass forced overtime.
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Last fumble loses.
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - His arms finally free, Rob Gronkowski clapped when he saw the yellow flag in the end zone. The Patriots would have one more chance to win.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Tom Brady marched his team down the field in the final seconds for a chance at another clutch scoring drive from the three-time Super Bowl champion. Instead, the game ended with an interception, a waved-off penalty and plenty of frustration for the New England Patriots.
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - As "Sweet Caroline" pumped through the stadium and playoff-starved Panthers fans dressed all in black celebrated a big victory, Tom Brady ran after an official in search of an explanation.