- Ferrari's Alonso: 'We're still in the fight' Updated: Apr-20-14 9:50 am
- Hamilton wins third straight F1 race at Chinese GP Updated: Apr-20-14 8:56 am
- Stefano Domenicali quits as Ferrari team principal Updated: Apr-14-14 7:44 am
- April starts with a bang for Formula One Updated: Apr-09-14 5:27 pm
- Hamilton edges Rosberg to win Bahrain GP Updated: Apr-06-14 1:50 pm
- Massa stands by decision to ignore team orders Updated: Mar-30-14 7:24 am
- Vettel slams Rosberg at Malaysian GP Updated: Mar-29-14 10:02 am
- Mercedes' Hamilton takes pole at Malaysian GP Updated: Mar-29-14 6:54 am
SHANGHAI - Ferrari driver Fernando Alonso said his struggling team is "still in the fight" after he finally got on the podium for the first time this season, finishing third at the Chinese Grand Prix.
SHANGHAI - Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton captured his third straight Formula One race with ease on Sunday, leading from start to finish to win the Chinese Grand Prix.
MARANELLO, Italy - Stefano Domenicali resigned as Ferrari team principal on Monday and will be replaced by Marco Mattiacci, president of Ferrari North America.
Everybody expected April to be a crucial time for Formula One.
SAKHIR, Bahrain - Lewis Hamilton edged Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg after an intense race-long duel to take victory by just one second at the Bahrain Grand Prix on Sunday.
SEPANG, Malaysia - Williams driver Felipe Massa is standing by his decision to ignore team orders to let teammate Valtteri Bottas pass him in the closing stages of Sunday's Formula One Malaysian Grand Prix, saying the team should recognize he has his own interests to pursue in the drivers' championship.
SEPANG, Malaysia - Mercedes driver Lewis Hamilton took pole position for the Malaysian Grand Prix on Saturday to tie the record for most qualifying wins by a British driver in Formula One.