- Buffett's firm's RV maker pays $5M for mishandling recalls Updated: Jul-09-15 6:53 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Berkshire Hathaway's RV maker, Forest River, has agreed to pay at least $5 million and reform its practices because regulators say it mishandled safety concerns.
- Coty buying 43 beauty brands from Procter & Gamble Updated: Jul-09-15 4:16 pm
NEW YORK - Coty is buying 43 beauty brands from Procter & Gamble Co., including Miss Clairol, Covergirl and Max Factor.
- Buffett makes planned stock gifts worth $2.8B to 5 charities Updated: Jul-06-15 12:39 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Investor Warren Buffett has given more than $2.8 billion worth of Berkshire Hathaway stock to five charities as part of his plan to gradually give away his fortune.
- Billionaire Saudi prince vows to donate $32 billion fortune Updated: Jul-01-15 10:44 am
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - Saudi Arabia's billionaire Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, one of the world's richest people, has announced he will donate all of his wealth to charity over the coming years.
- Tractor-trailer hitches could be faulty, 6,000 may be in use Updated: Jul-01-15 6:40 am
BATAVIA, Ohio - On a twisty, snow-lined hill that the locals call "Devil's Backbone," a 12-ton semi-trailer came loose from its tractor and plowed into an oncoming line of pre-dawn commuters.