- Alaska's largest daily newspaper sold for $34M Updated: Apr-08-14 6:25 pm
- Fun tournament, cloudy future for NCAA Updated: Apr-03-14 8:11 pm
- Trail Blazers rout Bulls 91-74 Updated: Mar-28-14 11:45 pm
- Andreessen skewers Buffett for doubting bitcoin Updated: Mar-25-14 8:56 pm
- Coca-Cola's pay for management under fire Updated: Mar-25-14 2:37 pm
- Online giving course adds actor Patrick Dempsey Updated: Mar-24-14 4:43 pm
ANCHORAGE, Alaska - An online competitor announced plans Tuesday to buy Alaska's largest daily newspaper.
ARLINGTON, Texas - The tournament that began with the lure of a billion-dollar bracket will end at a billion-dollar stadium outside of Dallas.
CHICAGO - The Portland Trail Blazers had dropped three straight games and appeared in danger of losing considerable playoff ground in the tough Western Conference before LaMarcus Aldridge returned to the lineup on Thursday.
SAN FRANCISCO - Billionaire Warren Buffett has established his credentials as a savvy money manager, but Internet trailblazer Marc Andreessen doubts the stock market sage knows much about financial innovations such as the virtual currency bitcoin.
NEW YORK - An investment fund is taking issue with Coca-Cola's pay proposal for management, saying it represents a "raw deal" for shareholders in light of the beverage maker's slowing growth.
OMAHA, Nebraska - When the second edition of an online course on effective giving starts next month, students will have a chance to learn from actor Patrick Dempsey, billionaire Warren Buffett and other prominent philanthropists.