- Gates back on top of Forbes' billionaire rankings Updated: Mar-03-14 5:44 pm
- Buffett upbeat about future despite trailing S&P Updated: Mar-01-14 3:10 pm
- Today in Nebraska-March Updated: Feb-27-14 12:15 pm
- Business Wire to cut off high frequency traders Updated: Feb-20-14 5:57 pm
- Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg biggest giver in 2013 Updated: Feb-10-14 6:10 am
NEW YORK - Microsoft co-founder Bill Gates is once again the world's richest person.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Billionaire Warren Buffett is confident that Berkshire Hathaway will be a mainstay of the U.S. economy for the next 100 years, regardless of whether it sometimes underperforms bull market runs, like it did last year.
NEW YORK - Business Wire, a company that publishes and distributes corporate earnings and other news releases, will stop providing its service directly to high frequency trading firms.
SEATTLE - Mark Zuckerberg and his wife, Priscilla Chan, were the most generous American philanthropists in 2013, with a donation of 18 million shares of Facebook stock, valued at more than $970 million, to a Silicon Valley nonprofit in December.