- Chobani CEO pledges to donate most of wealth Updated: May-28-15 10:56 am
NEW YORK - Chobani founder and CEO Hamdi Ulukaya says he will join some of the world's richest individuals in pledging to give away at least half his wealth, which has been estimated at $1.41 billion.
- Rosa Parks family reflects on items at Library of Congress Updated: May-20-15 2:26 pm
WASHINGTON - The family of civil rights activist Rosa Parks viewed some of her personal memorabilia for the first time Wednesday, and expressed relief that her belongings finally have a safe home at the Library of Congress.
- Munger says US health care system is too expensive, complex Updated: May-04-15 1:26 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Berkshire Hathaway's Vice Chairman Charlie Munger says the American health care system remains too complicated and expensive.
- Buffett again defends lending standards at Clayton Homes Updated: May-04-15 12:04 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Investor Warren Buffett again defended Berkshire Hathaway's manufactured home unit Monday and praised some of his company's biggest investments.
- Berkshire Hathaway shareholder events continue Sunday Updated: May-03-15 11:23 am
OMAHA, Nebraska - Berkshire Hathaway shareholders are wrapping up their annual celebration of capitalism with a day of shopping, steak dinners and other events.
- Warren Buffett defends practices, showers advice at meeting Updated: May-02-15 5:19 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Berkshire Hathaway shareholders always celebrate Warren Buffett at the annual meeting, but amid the praise Saturday, investors also questioned a couple of the conglomerate's recent business moves.
- Buffett, Munger both say euro is flawed and needs changes Updated: May-02-15 3:40 pm
- Buffett says Berkshire always ready to invest in a crisis Updated: May-02-15 12:19 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Billionaire Warren Buffett says he thinks his conglomerate will fare better than most companies in a crisis because it has roughly $60 billion on hand to take advantage of attractive deals.
- Berkshire Hathaway's top execs confident company will endure Updated: May-02-15 12:11 pm
- Berkshire Hathaway meeting opens with humorous movie Updated: May-02-15 11:23 am
OMAHA, Nebraska - Billionaire Warren Buffett again proved that he doesn't take himself too seriously in the humorous movie that starts the Berkshire Hathaway annual meeting.
- Berkshire Hathaway investors mob Buffett at annual meeting Updated: May-02-15 9:22 am
OMAHA, Nebraska - Adoring investors have mobbed billionaire Warren Buffett as he toured the displays at Berkshire Hathaway's annual meeting.
- Berkshire Hathaway's first-quarter profit up 10 percent Updated: May-01-15 7:25 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Warren Buffett's company said Friday its first-quarter profit jumped 10 percent on the strength of its railroad and insurance businesses.
- Berkshire Hathaway firms offer annual meeting souvenirs Updated: May-01-15 1:55 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Thousands of Berkshire Hathaway shareholders attending this weekend's annual meeting can pick up commemorative underwear, jewelry, running shoes and other souvenirs.
- Warren Buffett's firm will report 1Q earnings Friday Updated: Apr-30-15 3:58 pm
OMAHA, Nebraska - Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway will release its first-quarter earnings report Friday afternoon on the eve of the conglomerate's annual shareholders meeting.