- Corey Perry scores 18th goal, Ducks beat Blues 5-2 Updated: Dec-08-13 12:51 am
- Ducks beat Blackhawks 3-2 in shootout Updated: Dec-06-13 11:56 pm
- King's shootout goal puts LA Kings past Ducks 3-2 Updated: Dec-04-13 2:08 am
- Sharks top Ducks 4-3 in shootout Updated: Dec-01-13 2:30 am
- Ducks beat Flames at home for 18th straight time Updated: Nov-29-13 8:29 pm
- Stars score 3 in 53 seconds in win over Ducks Updated: Nov-27-13 12:08 am
- Penner, Ducks hand Coyotes 1st home loss, 4-2 Updated: Nov-24-13 12:26 am
- Getzlaf scores late in OT, Ducks beat Lightning Updated: Nov-23-13 2:21 am
- Devils rally past Ducks late, winning 4-3 in OT Updated: Nov-21-13 1:47 am
- Penguins erupt with 3 in 3rd, slip by Ducks 3-1 Updated: Nov-18-13 11:12 pm
- Hurricanes upend Ducks 3-2 in shootout Updated: Nov-15-13 11:03 pm
- Filppula scores 2 goals, Lightning beat Ducks 5-1 Updated: Nov-14-13 11:53 pm
- Ducks captain Getzlaf nearing return Updated: Nov-14-13 7:49 pm
- Panthers snap 9-game skid and surprise Ducks, 3-2 Updated: Nov-13-13 12:17 am
- Ducks improve to 15-3-1 with 3-1 win over Canucks Updated: Nov-11-13 12:33 am
ST. LOUIS - Ryan Getzlaf and the Anaheim Ducks believe they sent a message to the rest of the NHL over the past week.
CHICAGO - Jonas Hiller and the Anaheim Ducks finally grabbed another shootout win. Against a good team, too.
ANAHEIM, California - Martin Jones' NHL debut ended in a nine-round shootout, with the Anaheim Ducks' high-scoring lineup taking turns bearing down on the Los Angeles Kings' new goalie.
SAN JOSE, California - Joe Pavelski was being too creative in the shootout.
ANAHEIM, California - It's been almost a decade since the Anaheim Ducks lost at home to Calgary. Dustin Penner and his teammates were happy to extend the streak.
DALLAS - Talk about a quick 1-2-3 for the Dallas Stars.
ANAHEIM, California - After nearly 65 minutes of complete frustration, the Anaheim Ducks finally were able to get a puck past Tampa Bay's Ben Bishop on their 42nd and final try - and with just 5.2 seconds to spare.
ANAHEIM, California - Nobody had beaten the Anaheim Ducks at home all season long, and they had another late lead until Jaromir Jagr got the New Jersey Devils to overtime.
PITTSBURGH - When Pittsburgh Penguins coach Dan Bylsma shuffled the lines in search of a spark for his slumping offense, putting Evgeni Malkin and rookie Brian Gibbons on the ice together wasn't what he had in mind.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Winless in shootouts this season, the Carolina Hurricanes weren't optimistic when Friday's game against the Anaheim Ducks was tied after 65 minutes.
TAMPA, Florida - Valtteri Filppula and the Tampa Bay Lightning have kept up a strong start even without their leading scorer.
SUNRISE, Florida - When the Florida Panthers fell behind by two goals in the first period to the top team in the NHL, it appeared they were on their way to yet another loss.
ANAHEIM, California - This season is beginning to resemble 2006-07 for All-Star forward Corey Perry, one of five Anaheim Ducks holdovers who helped them win their only Stanley Cup title seven years ago.