- Giants had a good bye week with 2 NFC East foes losing Updated: Nov-23-15 3:23 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - The bye week went better than expected for the New York Giants.
- Time of possession has turned into a meaningless stat Updated: Nov-17-15 4:12 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Control the ball, own the clock, win the game.
- Giants' Cruz needs surgery on calf, won't play this season Updated: Nov-16-15 4:38 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - The New York Giants' wait for Victor Cruz is over.
- Brady leads late FG drive to keep Patriots undefeated Updated: Nov-16-15 7:10 am
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - This is one of those years the New England Patriots are finding ways to win.
- Gostkowski's 54-yard FG keeps Patriots unbeaten, 27-26 Updated: Nov-16-15 12:24 am
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - There's an air of invincibility and inevitability about the New England Patriots.
- Giants let another slip away late, lose to Patriots 27-26 Updated: Nov-15-15 9:49 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - At some point this year, the New York Giants may learn how to finish games.
- Pugh's college teammate will prove Giants' biggest challenge Updated: Nov-13-15 4:41 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Giants left guard Justin Pugh knows exactly what he has to do Sunday against New England Patriots pass rusher Chandler Jones.
- Giants tackle Will Beatty will not come off PUP list Updated: Nov-12-15 11:43 am
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - New York Giants tackle Will Beatty is going to remain on the physically unable to perform list for the rest of the season.
- As 3 NFL teams eye 16-0, a list of 2nd-half games to watch Updated: Nov-12-15 7:11 am
Never before have three NFL teams started 8-0 in the same season, so as long as the New England Patriots, Cincinnati Bengals and Carolina Panthers remain unbeaten, their pursuits of perfection will draw plenty of attention.
- Giants, Eagles on collision course to rule NFC East Updated: Nov-12-15 2:37 am
- For Brady, facing Giants could bring back bad memories Updated: Nov-12-15 12:18 am
Here's the closest Tom Brady will come to admitting that two Super Bowl losses to the New York Giants still bother him: "I'd much rather have won them than lost them."
- Something new for the Giants: a real shot at the playoffs Updated: Nov-09-15 5:37 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Heading into the final seven games of the regular season, things are looking up for the New York Giants.
- JPP returns, helps Giants beat mistake-prone Buccaneers Updated: Nov-09-15 2:19 am
TAMPA, Florida - Jason Pierre-Paul gave the New York Giants a taste of what they've been missing.
- Giants DE Jason Pierre-Paul makes season debut vs. Bucs Updated: Nov-08-15 10:22 pm
TAMPA, Florida - The stat sheet didn't reflect the impact of Jason Pierre-Paul's return to the New York Giants.
- Buccaneers lose 32-18 to New York Giants Updated: Nov-08-15 9:49 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Tampa Bay coach Lovie Smith could easily pinpoint the miscues that helped send the Buccaneers to the loss.
- Manning throws for 2 TDs, Giants hold off Buccaneers Updated: Nov-08-15 9:38 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Eli Manning and a resilient New York Giants defense answered one last charge by Jameis Winston and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- Giants plan to push Pierre-Paul more, may play in Tampa Updated: Nov-02-15 6:21 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - The New York Giants are going to push Jason Pierre-Paul more in practice this week. There is a chance the two-time Pro Bowl defensive end will play for the first time since losing a finger in a July 4 fireworks accident.
- Brees' 7 TDs help Saints top Giants, 52-49 on last-second FG Updated: Nov-01-15 9:07 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Drew Brees has heard his critics getting louder this season.
- Jason Pierre-Paul never had doubts about return to Giants Updated: Oct-30-15 5:12 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Even as his hand was being shredded by fireworks, Jason Pierre-Paul says he wasn't frightened. And he never doubted his return to football.
- NFL players often forget Rule No. 1: Show up on time Updated: Oct-29-15 3:28 am
Back before he won the Super Bowls and was known more for his rules than his rings, Tom Coughlin had one directive that sounded so extreme, it was borderline comical: If you weren't five minutes early for a team meeting, you were late.
- Saints making risks pay off at critical juncture Updated: Oct-28-15 6:45 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - In response to New Orleans' 1-4 start, Saints coach Sean Payton took risks that could have exposed his team to even greater calamity and precipitated a full-fledged unraveling of this season.
- Giants do not intend to use Pierre-Paul against Saints Updated: Oct-28-15 4:22 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Two-time Pro Bowl defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul is back with the New York Giants more than three months after losing a finger in a July 4 fireworks accident.
- Coughlin likes the fight in the Giants this season Updated: Oct-26-15 5:25 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Approaching the halfway point of the season, the New York Giants have a lot of work to do to get better.
- Harris makes big play to leads Giants over former teammates Updated: Oct-26-15 2:08 am
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - When the New York Giants blew leads and lost their first two games of the season, coach Tom Coughlin said the difference between winning and losing is often one player on one play.