- Wigan stuns City for 2nd straight year in FA Cup Updated: Mar-09-14 5:24 pm
- UEFA bans City's Pellegrini for Barcelona match Updated: Feb-28-14 10:15 am
- Toure gives Man City 1-0 win over Stoke in EPL Updated: Feb-22-14 12:42 pm
- Pellegrini charged by UEFA, apologizes to referee Updated: Feb-21-14 12:51 pm
- Barca's Busquets labels City 'losers' over excuses Updated: Feb-20-14 12:54 pm
- UEFA opens investigation after Pellegrini's rant Updated: Feb-20-14 11:32 am
- 'Worst' Barca in years looks just fine at City Updated: Feb-19-14 12:44 pm
- Messi scores as Barca beats 10-man Man City 2-0 Updated: Feb-18-14 9:00 pm
- PSG gets 4-0 win at Leverkusen in Champs League Updated: Feb-18-14 5:52 pm
LONDON - Second-tier Wigan pulled off a stunning victory over Manchester City for the second straight year in the FA Cup on Sunday, leaving one of the most unlikely semifinal lineups in the famous competition's recent history.
NYON, Switzerland - Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini will start a two-match ban when his team plays Barcelona in the Champions League on March 12.
MANCHESTER, England - Yaya Toure scored the only goal as Manchester City finally saw off Stoke 1-0 to claim three crucial Premier League points on Saturday.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini was charged with misconduct by UEFA on Friday, hours after apologizing for blaming a referee for his team's Champions League loss to Barcelona.
BARCELONA, Spain - Barcelona midfielder Sergio Busquets says only "losers" make excuses after Manchester City justified its Champions League loss to the Spanish champions through officiating error.
NYON, Switzerland - UEFA opened an investigation on Thursday following Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini's outburst against the referee who oversaw his team's 2-0 Champions League defeat to Barcelona this week.
MADRID - So much for this being the worst Barcelona in years.
MANCHESTER, England - Feeling they had a point to prove, Barcelona's players delivered in style leaving Manchester City bitter and bruised.
LEVERKUSEN, Germany - Zlatan Ibrahimovic scored twice as Paris Saint-Germain all but booked its place in the Champions League quarterfinals with a 4-0 away rout of 10-man Bayer Leverkusen on Tuesday.