- Illinois GOP hopefuls address school 'clout' issue Updated: Mar-11-14 7:01 pm
- Inslee to keep pushing teacher-evaluation bill Updated: Mar-06-14 8:28 pm
- Gov. Patrick heading to Costa Rica for vacation Updated: Feb-25-14 3:06 am
- Inslee: meeting with US education chief productive Updated: Feb-23-14 6:17 pm
- Gov. Patrick to attend governors' meeting in DC Updated: Feb-22-14 11:13 am
- RI Gov. Chafee heads to DC for governors' meeting Updated: Feb-22-14 9:35 am
- Biden meets with Cabinet to discuss job training Updated: Feb-20-14 4:05 pm
- Grijalva calls for AZ schools chief investigation Updated: Feb-18-14 7:31 pm
- Kevin Hart cedes celeb MVP to education secretary Updated: Feb-14-14 10:50 pm
- AG urges restoring voting rights to ex-inmates Updated: Feb-11-14 6:47 pm
CHAMPAIGN, Illinois - The three lawmakers seeking the Republican nomination for governor still are facing questions about their roles in a five-year-old admissions scandal at the University of Illinois.
OLYMPIA, Washington - Gov. Jay Inslee said Thursday he hopes lawmakers can come to an agreement on the state's teacher-evaluation system before the Legislature adjourns next week.
BOSTON - Gov. Deval Patrick is heading to Costa Rica for a vacation.
SEATTLE - Washington Gov. Jay Inslee says he had a productive meeting with U.S. Education Secretary Arne Duncan on Sunday to discuss options to preserve the state's waiver from provisions of the federal No Child Left Behind law.
BOSTON - Gov. Deval Patrick is heading to Washington to participate in a two-day National Governors Association winter meeting.
PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - Rhode Island Gov. Lincoln Chafee is heading to Washington D.C. for a gathering of the nation's governors.
WASHINGTON - Vice President Joe Biden says proper job training can remove obstacles that have narrowed the middle class for the past 20 years.
NEW ORLEANS - Film star Kevin Hart's reign as the best celebrity basketball player of NBA All-Star weekend has come to a humbling end, even if the fans in attendance thought otherwise.
WASHINGTON - Attorney General Eric Holder called on a group of states Tuesday to restore voting rights to ex-felons, part of a push to fix what he sees as flaws in the criminal justice system that have a disparate impact on racial minorities.