- Slumping Tigers get swept, lose 9-2 to Blue Jays Updated: Aug-30-15 7:09 pm
TORONTO - Still stinging from being swept by the power-packed Blue Jays, the slumping Detroit Tigers don't have much to look forward to. Up next, a trip to Kansas City to face the AL-leading Royals.
- Reds overpower Tigers in biggest comeback win of season Updated: Aug-24-15 11:45 pm
CINCINNATI - The Reds took out a lot of frustration in one inning to snap a losing streak.
- Great start turns into ugly Tiger loss Updated: Aug-24-15 11:33 pm
CINCINNATI - Buck Farmer's best stretch of pitching turned into one of Detroit's worst losses of the season.
- Lester gets knocked out early, Cubs fall 15-8 to Tigers Updated: Aug-20-15 1:36 am
- Norris, Castellanos homer, Tigers pound Lester, Cubs 15-8 Updated: Aug-20-15 1:26 am
CHICAGO - The home run that pitcher Daniel Norris hit in his first career plate appearance more than lived up to his childhood dreams.
- Tigers' Norris becomes 19th pitcher to homer in 1st at-bat Updated: Aug-20-15 1:09 am
CHICAGO - Detroit's Daniel Norris became just the 19th pitcher to hit a home run in his first major league at-bat, before suffering an injury that will send him to the disabled list.
- Kinsler's double keys Tigers' rally in 7-4 win over Royals Updated: Aug-13-15 12:47 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - After scoring two runs early, the Detroit Tigers appeared to hit the snooze button before reawakening late in the game.
- Cabrera will likely come off Tigers' disabled list Friday Updated: Aug-12-15 7:18 pm
- Tigers SS Jose Iglesias OK with role in dugout scrap Updated: Aug-08-15 6:38 pm
DETROIT - A day after he was involved in a dugout scrap with a teammate, Detroit Tigers shortstop Jose Iglesias said he was fine with his role in the altercation.
- Kinsler hits 2-run homer in ninth, Tigers top Royals 8-6 Updated: Aug-06-15 5:51 pm
DETROIT - The Detroit Tigers are ready to admit it.
- Dombrowski out as Tigers' president, GM; Al Avila takes over Updated: Aug-04-15 11:06 pm
DETROIT - The end of Dave Dombrowski's tenure in Detroit came suddenly and unexpectedly - like so many of the moves he made to build the Tigers into an American League powerhouse.
- Norris shines in debut with Tigers, who beat Orioles 6-1 Updated: Aug-02-15 5:24 pm
BALTIMORE - Daniel Norris forged a Price-less memory in his debut with Detroit.