- Spain, Egypt to study Cairo-Luxor bullet train link Updated: Apr-30-15 10:11 am
MADRID - Spain and Egypt have agreed to study the feasibility of a bullet-train link between the Egyptian capital of Cairo and the ancient southern city of Luxor.
- Memorial held for French Alps crash victims in Barcelona Updated: Apr-27-15 1:04 pm
- Spain recalls ambassador to Venezuela for talks Updated: Apr-22-15 10:11 am
MADRID - Spain on Wednesday recalled its ambassador to Venezuela for consultations, a day after Venezuela's leader accused Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy of backing a conspiracy to overthrow his government.
- The Latest: Migrant survivor says 950 aboard capsized boat Updated: Apr-19-15 4:27 pm
10:20 p.m. (2020 GMT, 4:20 p.m.)
- Spain PM says fraud probe into ex-minister damages his party Updated: Apr-18-15 3:44 pm
MADRID - An investigation into an ex-minister and former International Monetary Fund chief over alleged fraud and money laundering is damaging Spain's ruling Popular Party, which faces a general election late this year, the prime minister said Saturday.
- Spain's leading parties feel voter anger seen across Europe Updated: Apr-14-15 7:07 am
MADRID - Europe's political upheavals are knocking on Spain's door. Two upstart parties that hardly registered a year ago are mounting an unprecedented challenge to the governing Popular Party and the main opposition Socialist Party that have dominated Spanish politics for four decades.
- EU's Mogherini seeks closer ties between Europe & N. Africa Updated: Apr-13-15 10:41 am
BARCELONA, Spain - The recent terror attacks in Paris and Tunis have showed that stronger security cooperation is needed between countries in Europe and North Africa, European Union foreign policy chief, Federica Mogherini said Monday.