- United beats Shakhtar Donetsk 1-0 to top group Updated: Dec-10-13 6:03 pm
- United concedes late to lose 1-0 to Everton Updated: Dec-04-13 6:47 pm
- Giggs showing no signs of decline at 40 Updated: Nov-29-13 10:02 am
- 5 things to know about the Premier League Updated: Nov-28-13 9:42 am
- Man United routs Leverkusen 5-0 Updated: Nov-27-13 5:49 pm
- 5 things to know about Group A of Champions League Updated: Nov-26-13 7:45 am
- 5 stars who won't be playing at the World Cup Updated: Nov-21-13 4:09 pm
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United rediscovered the winning feeling at Old Trafford by beating Shakhtar Donetsk 1-0 in the Champions League on Tuesday to finish top of Group A and eliminate the Ukrainian champions.
MANCHESTER, England - Manchester United was cut adrift in the Premier League title race after losing 1-0 at home to Everton thanks to Bryan Oviedo's late strike at Old Trafford on Wednesday.
MANCHESTER, England - Ryan Giggs' path to becoming the most durable and decorated player of the English Premier League era can be traced back almost 32 years, to the moment his precocious talents were spotted by a milkman on a muddy school pitch in north-west Manchester.
Buoyed by its biggest away win in Europe in nearly 50 years, Manchester United is in the mood to pile more pressure on Tottenham and its under-fire manager Andre Villas-Boas in the standout match in the Premier League this weekend.
LEVERKUSEN, Germany - Manchester United routed Bayer Leverkusen 5-0 on Wednesday to cruise into the knockout stage of the Champions League.
Qualification for the knockout stage of the Champions League is in sight for Bayer Leverkusen and Manchester United.
PARIS - They are some of the biggest names in football but they won't be playing at the World Cup next year. Here is a look at five players whose absence will make the tournament in Brazil a poorer spectacle.