- Faried has key block, dunk as Nuggets edge Wizards Updated: Dec-09-13 11:24 pm
- Ariza, Wall lead Wizards past Magic 98-80 Updated: Dec-02-13 11:38 pm
- Wall, Ariza lead Wizards over Hawks, 108-101 Updated: Nov-30-13 11:05 pm
- George leads Pacers past Wizards 93-73 Updated: Nov-29-13 11:43 pm
- Gortat, Wall lead Wizards over Bucks in OT, 100-92 Updated: Nov-28-13 12:17 am
- Wall stays hot, Wizards beat Lakers 116-111 Updated: Nov-26-13 11:03 pm
- Wizards' Beal out 2-plus weeks with leg injury Updated: Nov-26-13 7:41 pm
- Wall's 31 points help Wizards beat Knicks 98-89 Updated: Nov-23-13 10:56 pm
- Beal, Nene lead Wizards past Cavaliers 98-91 Updated: Nov-20-13 11:09 pm
- Love, Martin held down in Wizards' win Updated: Nov-19-13 11:09 pm
- Beal, Wall help Wizards beat Wolves 104-100 Updated: Nov-19-13 9:36 pm
- Irving's 41 lead Cavs to 103-96 OT win vs Wizards Updated: Nov-17-13 6:45 am
- Leonsis: team leaders need to stop hazing Updated: Nov-13-13 9:38 am
- Nowitzki passes West, Mavericks top Wizards 105-95 Updated: Nov-13-13 12:48 am
- Durant scores 33, Thunder beat Wizards in OT Updated: Nov-10-13 11:25 pm
WASHINGTON - To prepare for the playoffs, Denver coach Brian Shaw said he wants his high-scoring team to learn to win tough games.
WASHINGTON - The Washington Wizards are a .500 basketball team for the first time in years, and John Wall wants to build on the early success.
WASHINGTON - A slow start to the season turned into Washington's best November in 29 years.
INDIANAPOLIS - Lance Stephenson slumped his shoulders and dragged his feet to the bench with three minutes left in the game. Three points shy of a triple-double, Stephenson heard the crowd boo his removal and chant moments later for his return.
MILWAUKEE - The Wizards' Marcin Gortat knew he was going to have opportunities to score against the Bucks and he took advantage of them.
WASHINGTON - The Los Angeles Lakers are playing the waiting for Kobe game - trying to stay respectable without one of the NBA's all-time greats.
WASHINGTON - After yet another loss for his New York Knicks in what's been a trying - not to mention 3-9 - start to the season, Carmelo Anthony did not attempt to pretend everything is wonderful right now.
CLEVELAND - The Washington Wizards are finally getting some answers.
WASHINGTON - Kevin Love looked as if he was headed for a big night against Washington. Instead, the Wizards kicked their defense up measurably and held the NBA's third-leading scorer below his season average.
WASHINGTON - Bradley Beal scored 25 points, John Wall added 14 points and tied his career high with 16 assists, and the Washington Wizards beat the Minnesota Timberwolves 104-100 on Tuesday night to snap a four-game losing streak.
WASHINGTON - With rumors of dissent swirling, the Cleveland Cavaliers found a surefire remedy - a virtuoso performance by slumping All-Star Kyrie Irving.
WASHINGTON - Maybe it wasn't technically hazing, but the Washington Wizards took locker room behavior to a low when Gilbert Arenas brought in guns to escalate a spat with a younger teammate.
DALLAS - Dirk Nowitzki passed Jerry West on the NBA scoring list from a familiar spot: behind the 3-point line.