- Beal scores 23 in Wizards 114-107 win over Bucks Updated: Mar-09-14 12:34 am
- 'AARP group' helps Wizards top Jazz 104-91 Updated: Mar-05-14 10:47 pm
- Grizzlies end Wizards' streak with 110-104 victory Updated: Mar-03-14 9:42 pm
- Ariza scores 40, Wizards win 6th straight Updated: Mar-01-14 11:24 pm
- Wizards survive without Nene, beat Magic 115-106 Updated: Feb-25-14 10:56 pm
- Wall, Beal lead Wizards past Cavaliers 96-83 Updated: Feb-23-14 10:05 pm
- Wall leads Wizards past slumping Hawks, 114-97 Updated: Feb-19-14 10:59 pm
- Wall leads East to All-Star dunk triumph Updated: Feb-16-14 12:21 am
- Nene leads Wizards past Kings, 93-84 Updated: Feb-09-14 10:51 pm
MILWAUKEE - The Washington Wizards hope they learned their lesson after almost blowing a 28-point lead Saturday night.
WASHINGTON - Drew Gooden scored his first points of the season and had his first double-digit game since April 2012. Andre Miller tallied his most assists since December. Al Harrington played his most minutes since November.
WASHINGTON - Tayshaun Prince scored a season-high 21 points, and the Memphis Grizzlies withstood a late rally Monday night to snap the Washington Wizards' winning streak at six with a 110-104 victory.
PHILADELPHIA - The 76ers' fans came to celebrate Allen Iverson's No. 3.
WASHINGTON - If Trevor Ariza can hit every 3-pointer he takes, if four starters can routinely score 20 points, if Marcin Gortat can keep asserting him as an inside scoring threat, and, well, if the opponent is always the Orlando Magic, the Washington Wizards will do just fine without Nene.
CLEVELAND - The Washington Wizards lost Nene to a knee injury, and then won the game with a strong effort on defense.
ATLANTA - The Washington Wizards moved up the Eastern Conference standings with their first win in Atlanta in six years.
NEW ORLEANS - John Wall soared over his mascot, and the East stomped on the West in the slam dunk contest.
WASHINGTON - Washington coach Randy Wittman isn't content with getting back to .500 and doesn't want the Wizards to be either.