- 7 transfers find their fit with No. 13 Ducks Updated: Dec-03-13 4:39 pm
- Oregon downs North Dakota 91-76 Updated: Nov-30-13 9:54 pm
- Pacific wastes 1st-lead in loss to No. 14 Oregon Updated: Nov-29-13 8:33 pm
- Dons cool off in 100-82 loss to No. 17 Oregon Updated: Nov-25-13 12:32 am
- Cook helps No. 17 Oregon beat San Francisco 100-82 Updated: Nov-25-13 12:02 am
- Utah Valley loses 69-54 to No. 17 Oregon Updated: Nov-20-13 12:36 am
- No. 17 Oregon beats Utah Valley 69-54 Updated: Nov-20-13 12:26 am
- Young leads No. 18 Oregon to rout of W Carolina Updated: Nov-14-13 3:58 am
- Young leads No. 18 Oregon to rout of W Carolina Updated: Nov-14-13 3:54 am
- No. 19 Oregon beats Georgetown 82-75 Updated: Nov-09-13 1:29 am
- No. 19 Oregon beats Georgetown 82-75 Updated: Nov-09-13 12:48 am
- Transfers again expected to have a big impact Updated: Nov-08-13 3:39 am
EUGENE, Oregon - With seven transfers new to the Ducks and two players serving suspensions, No. 13 Oregon is looking surprisingly cohesive.
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon's Mike Moser decided it was time to get his rebounding game going.
EUGENE, Ore - Pacific had 14th-ranked Oregon in trouble seemingly from the opening tip and led by seven points at halftime. Then, the Tigers fell apart.
EUGENE, Oregon - The San Francisco men's basketball team came into Sunday's game against No. 17 Oregon with a hot-hand from 3-point range.
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon forward Elgin Cook didn't start against San Francisco. He still ended up having the biggest impact on the outcome.
EUGENE, Oregon - This was one rough week for Utah Valley.
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon coach Dana Altman was expecting more from the Ducks in their first game in six days.
EUGENE, Oregon - One quick 3-pointer was all it took to spark a career-night for Joseph Young.
EUGENE, Oregon - With an experienced lineup and a prolific scorer, No. 18 Oregon knew better than to take Western Carolina lightly.
PYEONGTAEK, South Korea - Georgetown center Joshua Smith had a harsh assessment of his four-rebound effort in his team's season-opening loss to No. 19 Oregon at a U.S. army base in South Korea.
PYEONGTAEK, South Korea - No. 19 Oregon used speed and clutch free throw shooting to overcame Georgetown's size and hustle.
Even casual college basketball fans know about this year's crop of fantastic freshmen.