- Stanford, Michigan State headed to 100th Rose Bowl Updated: Dec-08-13 10:57 pm
- Sun Devils lose 38-14 to Stanford in Pac-12 Updated: Dec-08-13 12:21 am
- Cardinal beat ASU 38-14 in Pac-12 title game Updated: Dec-07-13 11:57 pm
- No. 8 Stanford holds off No. 25 Notre Dame, 27-20 Updated: Dec-01-13 1:23 am
- No. 25 Notre Dame loses 27-20 at No. 8 Stanford Updated: Dec-01-13 12:30 am
- Auburn victory shakes up BCS title race Updated: Nov-30-13 9:56 pm
- Notre Dame, Stanford familiar with each other Updated: Nov-28-13 12:29 pm
- Cal ends Dykes' first season with Big Game loss Updated: Nov-23-13 9:03 pm
- Montgomery's 5 scores pace Stanford's 63-13 win Updated: Nov-23-13 8:51 pm
- No. 5 Stanford stunned by USC 20-17 in last minute Updated: Nov-17-13 1:45 am
- USC stuns No. 5 Stanford 20-17 on late field goal Updated: Nov-17-13 1:18 am
PASADENA, California - Michigan State and Stanford have been selected to ring in the Rose Bowl's centennial.
TEMPE, Arizona - Arizona State had two main goals in its rematch against Stanford: Prevent the Cardinal from getting off to a fast start and playing better on special teams.
TEMPE, Arizona - Stanford's players stood on the makeshift stage in the end zone, waving red roses as coach David Shaw accepted the Pac-12 championship trophy.
STANFORD, California - Tangible evidence of a job well done.
STANFORD, California - At times, Tommy Rees and the offense looked unstoppable and the defense forced quick stops. Other times, both were wildly erratic and inconsistent.
Auburn's latest miracle victory, and Ohio State's thrilling win against Michigan, has opened the door to the BCS title game to the Buckeyes.
STANFORD, California - Even though his parents and younger sister showed up for Stanford's game at Notre Dame last year, Cardinal cornerback Alex Carter never felt his team had the full support of his family.
STANFORD, California - Quarterback Jared Goff went down with a separated right shoulder in the first half and California's day only got worse. Sonny Dykes' disappointing debut season coaching in Berkeley ended in further embarrassment with a lopsided loss in the Bay Area's college football rivalry.
STANFORD, California - Richard Sherman shoved the good news right in David Shaw's face.
LOS ANGELES - Stanford coach David Shaw waited at midfield for several minutes, but couldn't find Ed Orgeron amid the raucous crowd of Southern California fans celebrating their Trojans' upset victory.
LOS ANGELES - The Coliseum stands emptied in waves that flowed onto the field after Stanford's final fumble. Thousands of Southern California fans enveloped the Trojans to celebrate an improbable win secured by an interim coach, an inconsistent kicker and a thin defense that wouldn't break.