- Arizona Republicans want funding for Koch-backed schools Updated: Apr-28-16 6:18 pm
PHOENIX - Arizona's Republican leaders have proposed earmarking millions of dollars for programs at the state's public universities that are backed by billionaire Republican donor Charles Koch.
- Simpson tops fundraising in 5-way Dem primary for US House Updated: Apr-18-16 3:15 pm
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - Cory Simpson raised the most money in the five-way Democratic primary for Republican U.S. Rep. Alex Mooney's seat, and a group fueled by the billionaire industrialist Koch brothers gave $100,000 to a super PAC supporting Republican Bill Cole for governor.
- Koch group gives $100k to PAC pushing GOP governor hopeful Updated: Apr-18-16 11:33 am
CHARLESTON, West Virginia - A group fueled by the billionaire industrialist Koch brothers has donated $100,000 to a super PAC supporting Republican Bill Cole for governor in West Virginia.
- Democrats block SEC nominees over political money fight Updated: Apr-07-16 7:12 pm
WASHINGTON - Opposition from top Senate Democrats on Thursday stalled two of President Barack Obama's picks for the Securities and Exchange Commission over whether the nominees support requiring publicly traded corporations to disclose political spending.
- Democratic lawmakers oppose renaming law school for Scalia Updated: Apr-06-16 6:47 pm
McLEAN, Virginia - George Mason University is tweaking its plan to rename its law school the Antonin Scalia School of Law to avoid an unfortunate acronym, but a group of state legislators wants to scrap the idea entirely.
- George Mason University becomes a favorite of Charles Koch Updated: Apr-01-16 9:08 am
FAIRFAX, Virginia - George Mason University, a public school outside the nation's capital, has quietly become a conservative powerhouse in economics and law, a reputation built in part with tens of millions of dollars a year from billionaire Republican donor Charles Koch.