- Shorts catches late TD to give Jaguars 32-28 win Updated: Dec-01-13 6:26 pm
- MJ's long arms helping Bengals stay in first Updated: Nov-20-13 3:08 pm
- UNC permanently distances itself from 3 ex-players Updated: Nov-20-13 1:02 pm
- Browns trying to shake off Cincinnati calamity Updated: Nov-18-13 4:48 pm
- 2 more charged in North Carolina agents probe Updated: Nov-13-13 5:48 pm
- Hall of Famer Michael Irvin gives speech to Browns Updated: Nov-06-13 5:19 pm
- Browns' Little says he was choked by Ravens player Updated: Nov-06-13 2:54 pm
CLEVELAND - This was the way Cecil Shorts always imagined it would happen: game on the line, ball in the air, his chance to the hero.
North Carolina has sent letters of "permanent disassociation" to former Tar Heels football players Marvin Austin, Greg Little and Robert Quinn for NCAA violations that led to criminal charges against five people for violating the state's sports agent law.
BEREA, Ohio - The Browns returned home with a rough, white-knuckle landing in windy conditions at Hopkins International Airport that had some players on the plane fearing for their lives.
HILLSBOROUGH, North Carolina - A sports agent's employee and a former college football player are charged with violating North Carolina's agent law, making them the fourth and fifth people facing criminal charges for providing benefits to Tar Heels football players in 2010.
BEREA, Ohio - For 80 minutes, Michael Irvin had the Browns' complete attention.
BEREA, Ohio - Browns wide receiver Greg Little accused Ravens safety James Ihedigbo of choking him during a pileup in Cleveland's 24-18 win Sunday.