- Funny but fruitful, Chip's signs working in Philly Updated: Dec-03-13 6:02 pm
- Kelly has a new name for Eagles' offense Updated: Nov-29-13 4:15 pm
- Cards' Larry Fitzgerald saves his best for Philly Updated: Nov-28-13 3:35 pm
- Kelly has the eager Eagles ahead of expectations Updated: Nov-18-13 7:41 pm
- Eagles beat Redskins 24-16, take NFC East lead Updated: Nov-18-13 3:35 am
- Eagles beat Redskins 24-16, take NFC East lead Updated: Nov-17-13 5:48 pm
- Eagles missing 3 defensive starters vs. Redskins Updated: Nov-17-13 12:23 pm
- Eagles S Wolff to miss game against Redskins Updated: Nov-15-13 5:03 pm
- Eagles' best drive yielded no points Updated: Nov-14-13 6:06 pm
- Eagles' Cooper making news on the field now Updated: Nov-13-13 4:27 pm
- Improved Eagles back in first-place tie Updated: Nov-11-13 7:32 pm
- Packers QB Wallace leaves game with groin injury Updated: Nov-10-13 3:09 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Anyone unfamiliar with Chip Kelly's unique way of disguising play calls might confuse the Philadelphia Eagles' sideline for a commercial promoting the City of Brotherly Love.
PHILADELPHIA - For those looking to label the Philadelphia Eagles' offense, Chip Kelly has a suggestion.
PHILADELPHIA - Turning a 4-12 team into a winner usually takes longer than it did for Chip Kelly.
PHILADELPHIA - Rookie safety Earl Wolff has been ruled out for Philadelphia's game against Washington on Sunday, and the Eagles could be without two more defensive starters.
PHILADELPHIA - For all their quick strikes and fast scores, the most impressive drive by the Philadelphia Eagles this year was one that resulted in no points.
PHILADELPHIA - Riley Cooper is now sharing plenty of high-fives and hugs with teammates.
PHILADELPHIA - Nick Foles has the offense back on track. Billy Davis has the defense improving every week. Chip Kelly has the whole team in playoff contention.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Packers quarterback Seneca Wallace left Sunday's game with the Philadelphia Eagles after the team's first series with a groin injury and his return was questionable.