- Official artist captures the frenzy of Cannes, in paint Updated: May-15-15 9:35 am
CANNES, France - Amid the wheelers, dealers, oglers and stars, a man with a sketchbook is capturing the carnival that is Cannes.
- Prince William, wife Kate off to country home with children Updated: May-06-15 9:37 am
- Pretty in Pink: Princess is good for nation of shopkeepers Updated: May-03-15 11:04 am
LONDON - Britain's retailers might just be rejoicing as much as Kate and Wills about the birth of a new baby princess.
- It's a girl: Timeline of William and Kate's relationship Updated: May-02-15 1:58 pm
LONDON - Prince William's wife Kate has given birth to the couple's second child, a daughter who becomes fourth in line for the throne. Here are some highlights of the couple's lives:
- Prince William and Kate face transition: new baby, new job Updated: May-02-15 6:52 am
LONDON - It is a period of transition for Prince William and the Duchess of Cambridge, with the birth of a daughter even as William adjusts to a new job as a helicopter ambulance pilot.
- Sweet Surprise: Palace delivers pastry to royal fans Updated: Apr-28-15 10:07 am
LONDON - The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge offered a sweet surprise to die-hard fans on Tuesday, sending luxury pastries to thank them for camping outside the hospital and awaiting the birth of the royal baby.
- New royal baby: Destined to be a 'spare to the heir'? Updated: Apr-22-15 9:10 am
LONDON - When Prince William and Kate announced they were expecting their first child in 2012, the appetite for royal baby news seemed insatiable.