- Sandringham is British royals' much-loved country retreat Updated: May-03-16 12:27 pm
SANDRINGHAM, England - It is unique among royal residences, a country retreat that is the private property of Queen Elizabeth II, a place at once so private and so beguiling that King George V pronounced it "the place I love better than anywhere in the world."
- Face time with queen, princes completes Obama's royal visit Updated: Apr-22-16 9:33 pm
LONDON - President Barack Obama plunged into a whirlwind of royal socializing Friday that began over a birthday lunch with Queen Elizabeth II and ended at a dinner hosted by the trio of young royals who represent the future of the British monarchy.
- Obama's UK visit overshadowed by debate about leaving EU Updated: Apr-21-16 6:52 pm
LONDON - It's springtime in London, but President Barack Obama might sense a chill in the air.
- Flood of tributes for Queen Elizabeth on her 90th birthday Updated: Apr-21-16 3:07 pm
WINDSOR, England - Fate unexpectedly made her queen. Duty and endurance have made her an institution and an icon.
- Prince William rejects criticism he is 'work shy' Updated: Apr-20-16 10:43 am
LONDON - Prince William has rejected criticism that he doesn't put enough time into royal duties in interviews before Queen Elizabeth II's 90th birthday on Thursday.
- Prince George, 2, gets boost from foam blocks in royal photo Updated: Apr-20-16 5:40 am
LONDON - Britain's Prince George gets a boost in a photo for a new British stamp set - thanks to some foam blocks and duct tape.
- Empire strikes back: William, Harry visit 'Star Wars' set Updated: Apr-19-16 12:40 pm
LONDON - Princes William and Harry battled with lightsabers and hugged a Wookie Tuesday during a visit to the set of the next "Star Wars" movie.
- Following Diana's footsteps, British royals visit Taj Mahal Updated: Apr-16-16 4:49 pm
AGRA, India - The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge invoked nostalgia Saturday as they sat and smiled for photos on the same marble bench in front of the Taj Mahal where Prince William's late mother, Princess Diana, had posed alone for a memorable 1992 photo.
- British royal couple trek to Bhutan's cliff-side monastery Updated: Apr-15-16 6:24 am
GAUHATI, India - The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge trekked through blue pine forests to visit a famed Buddhist monastery in Bhutan on Friday during their weeklong tour of South Asia.
- Strong quake hits Myanmar, but no deaths reported Updated: Apr-13-16 10:25 pm
YANGON, Myanmar - A strong earthquake struck Myanmar on Wednesday night and was felt in parts of eastern India and Bangladesh, but an official said Thursday that there were no immediate reports of serious injuries or major damage in Myanmar.
- As British royals head to Indian wildlife park, rhino killed Updated: Apr-12-16 9:39 am
GAUHATI, India - With the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge arriving at the world's largest one-horn rhino park in remote northeastern India on Tuesday, conservationists hope the British royals can help raise global alarms about how black-market demand for rhino horns and other animal parts is fueling illegal poaching and pushing species to the brink.