- BC's Williams rushes into Heisman conversation Updated: Dec-13-13 3:39 am
- Boston College faces Arizona in AdvoCare V100 Bowl Updated: Dec-08-13 10:29 pm
- 2013 ACC coach, rookie of year voting Updated: Dec-03-13 1:24 pm
- ACC honors FSU's Winston, Duke's Cutcliffe Updated: Dec-03-13 1:22 pm
- Heisman hopeful Williams will be back for bowl Updated: Dec-02-13 4:15 pm
- BC stunned late, loses 34-31 at Syracuse Updated: Nov-30-13 9:32 pm
- Boston College beats NC State 38-21, bowl-eligible Updated: Nov-16-13 5:02 pm
BOSTON - Andre Williams had already rushed for more than 2,000 yards heading into Boston College's regular-season finale. Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston was being investigated for sexual assault, and his Heisman Trophy stock was falling.
SHREVEPORT, Louisiana - Two of the nation's top running backs will meet Dec. 31 when Arizona faces Boston College in the AdvoCare V100 Bowl.
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - Voting results for the Atlantic Coast Conference's coach and rookie of the year awards, as determined by a vote of 65 members of the Atlantic Coast Sports Media Association.
GREENSBORO, North Carolina - Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston is the Atlantic Coast Conference's rookie of the year and Duke's David Cutcliffe is its coach of the year for the second straight season.
BOSTON - Andre Williams ran for 339 yards to break Boston College's single-season and single-game rushing records, leading the Eagles to a 38-21 victory over North Carolina State on Saturday and helping them qualify for a bowl game for the first time in three seasons.