- Apple CFO to retire, successor named Updated: Mar-04-14 9:02 am
- Apple CEO Tim Cook teases, reassures shareholders Updated: Feb-28-14 5:01 pm
- Apple, Samsung fail to settle before March trial Updated: Feb-22-14 12:38 pm
- iTunes launching music festival at SXSW Updated: Feb-19-14 1:04 pm
- Icahn retreats from Apple battle on stock buybacks Updated: Feb-10-14 4:38 pm
CUPERTINO, California - Apple's longtime Chief Financial Officer Peter Oppenheimer will retire in September and he'll be replaced by the company's corporate controller.
CUPERTINO, California - Apple CEO Tim Cook is still trying to convince shareholders that the iPhone maker remains a step ahead in the race to innovate, even though recent performance of the company's stock lags behind other technology trendsetters.
SAN JOSE, California - Apple Inc. and Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. have failed to settle their latest patent dispute despite a daylong meeting between top Samsung executives and Apple CEO Tim Cook hosted by a mediator earlier this month.
NEW YORK - iTunes is putting its stamp on South by Southwest, piggybacking on the annual event with its own music festival.
SAN FRANCISCO - Activist investor Carl Icahn is retreating from his battle with Apple's board of directors, ending a high-profile campaign to pressure the iPhone maker into spending more money to buy back its own stock.