- Obama vacation plans in doubt because of Ukraine Updated: Mar-06-14 9:48 pm
- Jordan MPs vote to expel Israeli ambassador Updated: Feb-26-14 9:56 am
- Obama visits Sunnylands twice in less than a year Updated: Feb-17-14 12:48 pm
- Obama to seek additional financial aid for Jordan Updated: Feb-15-14 12:13 am
- Jordan Islamists protest as king meets Obama Updated: Feb-14-14 9:52 am
- Biden, Jordan's King Abdullah II confer on Syria Updated: Feb-12-14 12:46 pm
WASHINGTON - It was supposed be a weekend getaway to Florida for President Barack Obama and his wife and daughters, an escape from the frigid weather and lingering piles of snow around Washington. But Russia's intervention in Ukraine has put Obama's plans in doubt, making it possible the family could end up at the White House.
AMMAN, Jordan - Jordan's parliament voted unanimously to expel the Israeli ambassador and recall its own envoy on Wednesday, a day after Israeli lawmakers debated a proposal to take over a Jerusalem holy site administered by Jordanians.
RANCHO MIRAGE, California - With two visits in less than a year to the sprawling Sunnylands estate in Southern California, President Barack Obama is helping to fulfill the dream of the late philanthropists Walter and Leonore Annenberg, who hoped the desert property they used as a winter home would become the "Camp David of the West."
RANCHO MIRAGE, California - Seeking crucial help for a key Middle Eastern ally, President Barack Obama announced late Friday that he will ask Congress to approve a new round of financial aid for Jordan, which is struggling to manage the influx of hundreds of thousands of refugees from the civil war in Syria.
AMMAN, Jordan - Hours before Jordan's king meets with U.S. President Barack Obama in California, his Islamist opposition at home is staging its largest protest in months to reject a peace deal as a solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.