- Pa. filings leave Corbett facing new challenge Updated: Mar-11-14 7:34 pm
- Pa. candidates face Tuesday deadline for petitions Updated: Mar-09-14 10:02 am
- Pa. Dem gov hopefuls stick to script in debate Updated: Feb-28-14 10:55 pm
- Polls show support for Wolf in Pa. governor's race Updated: Feb-26-14 12:15 pm
- Jack Wagner says he's running for Pa. governor Updated: Feb-20-14 4:07 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - As state officials closed the door Tuesday on candidate petitions for Pennsylvania's May 20 primary ballot, Republican Gov. Tom Corbett faced not only a critical crowd of would-be Democrat challengers, but now a GOP foe at the opposite end of the political spectrum.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - A day of reckoning is fast approaching for the candidates for Pennsylvania governor.
HARRISUBURG, Pennsylvania - Democrats competing to be the party's standard-bearer against Republican Gov. Tom Corbett stuck close to their campaign scripts in a Friday night debate before several hundred people, but the two-hour session produced a few surprises.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Democratic candidate Tom Wolf distanced himself from the pack in two polls released Wednesday in Pennsylvania's gubernatorial race, making him a target for critics in both parties.
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Former state Auditor General Jack Wagner tossed his hat into Pennsylvania's gubernatorial ring Thursday, voicing confidence that he would qualify for the Democratic primary ballot and professing to be undaunted by potential foes who have raised millions in campaign cash.