- Texans fire coach Gary Kubiak Updated: Dec-06-13 5:50 pm
- Jaguars hand Texans 11th straight loss, 27-20 Updated: Dec-06-13 3:44 am
- Texans flagged 14 times in 27-20 loss at Jaguars Updated: Dec-06-13 1:07 am
- Jaguars hand Texans 11th straight loss, 27-20 Updated: Dec-06-13 12:44 am
- Smith sorry for saying "spying" about Patriots Updated: Dec-02-13 9:53 pm
- Patriots rally for 34-31 win over Texans Updated: Dec-01-13 7:20 pm
- Keenum looks for 1st career win against Patriots Updated: Nov-28-13 1:49 pm
- Texans try to regroup and end franchise-long skid Updated: Nov-25-13 6:34 pm
- Jaguars send Texans to 9th straight loss, 13-6 Updated: Nov-24-13 5:56 pm
- Phillips responds to Reed's criticism of Texans Updated: Nov-21-13 5:12 pm
- Houston's Keenum to start against Jaguars Updated: Nov-18-13 6:20 pm
- Kubiak must decide between Keenum and Schaub Updated: Nov-18-13 3:32 am
- McGloin leads Raiders over Texans, 28-23 Updated: Nov-17-13 7:44 pm
- McGloin leads Raiders over Texans, 28-23 Updated: Nov-17-13 7:29 pm
- Kubiak to coach Texans vs Raiders Updated: Nov-13-13 7:00 pm
- Texans release safety Ed Reed; Foster on IR Updated: Nov-12-13 4:42 pm
- Texans look to break franchise-worst 7-game skid Updated: Nov-11-13 6:54 pm
- Arizona's defense takes charge in win over Texans Updated: Nov-11-13 4:44 am
- Palmer, Arizona send Texans to 7th straight loss Updated: Nov-10-13 9:44 pm
- Texans RB Arian Foster out for season Updated: Nov-10-13 1:17 pm
- HALFWAY THERE 2013: Reid, Ryan rocking in AFC Updated: Nov-08-13 2:45 pm
- Kubiak visits team, 4 days after mini-stroke Updated: Nov-07-13 3:11 pm
- Phillips named Texans interim coach Updated: Nov-06-13 10:26 pm
- With Luck, Colts in charge of AFC South once again Updated: Nov-06-13 5:53 pm
- Getting physicals first step for NFL coaches Updated: Nov-05-13 3:38 pm
HOUSTON - Gary Kubiak pulled the Texans out of the NFL basement and remains the only coach to take them to the playoffs.
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - The Jacksonville Jaguars played 299 games without having a non-quarterback throw a touchdown pass.
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - The Houston Texans added a new wrinkle to their season-long woes.
JACKSONVILLE, Florida - The Jacksonville Jaguars have gone from the worst team in the NFL to the hottest team in the AFC.
HOUSTON - Houston defensive end Antonio Smith apologized Monday for using the word "spying" about New England, but didn't exactly back down from the accusations he made after the Texans' loss to the Patriots.
HOUSTON - Tom Brady was glad to escape Houston with a win.
HOUSTON - Case Keenum has had some good moments and plenty of struggles in his five games as Houston's quarterback.
HOUSTON - When Jacksonville entered its bye week winless, the goal was to turn things around in the second half of the season.
HOUSTON - Defensive coordinator Wade Phillips believes his scheme with the Texans works just fine, despite what Ed Reed says.
HOUSTON - Texans coach Gary Kubiak is sticking with Case Keenum as his starter despite pulling the quarterback late in Houston's latest loss.
HOUSTON - Oakland rookie Matt McGloin was so good in a victory over the Houston Texans that it raised questions about whether Terrelle Pryor will get his job back when he's healthy.
HOUSTON - Texans coach Gary Kubiak is back after recovering from a mini-stroke, and he can't wait to coach his team on Sunday against Oakland.
HOUSTON - The Houston Texans released nine-time Pro Bowl safety Ed Reed and put running back Arian Foster on injured reserve Tuesday, the latest blows in a disaster of a season.
HOUSTON - The Houston Texans have hit rock bottom.
GLENDALE, Arizona - For all of its problems, Houston entered its game against Arizona with the No. 1 defense in the league, at least as far as statistics go.
GLENDALE, Arizona - Arizona quarterback Carson Palmer knows what his team's personality has become.
HOUSTON - Houston Texans running back Arian Foster will undergo back surgery next week and miss the rest of the season.
HOUSTON - Texans defensive coordinator Wade Phillips will take over as Houston's interim head coach and try to help the team end a six-game skid with Gary Kubiak out indefinitely after suffering a mini-stroke this weekend
PHILADELPHIA - For Chip Kelly, work is not an excuse to neglect your health.