- Young, Granderson, Colon lead Mets over Cards 4-1 Updated: Apr-24-14 4:30 pm
- Wacha too wild in wind, Cardinals lose to Mets 3-2 Updated: Apr-24-14 12:21 am
- Mets, slumping Granderson blanked by Cardinals 3-0 Updated: Apr-23-14 12:35 am
- Span's sacrifice fly in 9th lifts Nats over Cards Updated: Apr-20-14 7:03 pm
- Peralta helps Brewers beat Cards 5-1 and stop skid Updated: Apr-16-14 6:18 pm
- Cardinals beat Reds 7-6 to take 2 of 3 in series Updated: Apr-03-14 8:53 pm
- NL champions have arms, depth for another run Updated: Mar-25-14 7:58 pm
NEW YORK - Chris Young homered to start New York's comeback and slumping Curtis Granderson singled in a run as a pinch hitter as Bartolo Colon and the Mets beat the St. Louis Cardinals 4-1 Thursday to send Lance Lynn to his first career loss in April.
NEW YORK - The way Curtis Granderson and the New York Mets are swinging, Adam Wainwright figured to be a tough chore Tuesday night.
WASHINGTON - Denard Span's approach with the bases loaded in the bottom of the ninth inning proves math pays off.
MILWAUKEE - Milwaukee manager Ron Roenicke realizes one victory doesn't necessarily end the St. Louis Cardinals' recent dominance over the Brewers.
CINCINNATI - The defending National League champions opened the season with a lot of waiting. And a couple of wins, too.