- Rangers' Scheppers headed to DL with elbow issue Updated: Apr-18-14 7:41 pm
- Rangers 3B Adrian Beltre didn't want to go on DL Updated: Apr-14-14 6:35 pm
- Super Bowl-winning QB Wilson throws strikes too Updated: Apr-02-14 9:38 pm
- Hurting Rangers missing several expected pieces Updated: Mar-26-14 1:30 pm
- Rangers C Soto out 10-12 weeks with knee tear Updated: Mar-24-14 2:19 pm
- MLB 2014: West teams chase low-budget Athletics Updated: Mar-20-14 4:33 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Tanner Scheppers felt discomfort in his pitching elbow long before the Texas Rangers went to spring training with a plan to turn the right-hander into a starter.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Adrian Beltre was hoping to get back in the lineup for the Texas Rangers this week before being told he was going on the disabled list instead because of a strained left quadriceps muscle.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Super Bowl-winning quarterback Russell Wilson can throw strikes, as well as touchdowns.
ARLINGTON, Texas - The Texas Rangers are already hurting significantly even before the start of a new season.
SURPRISE, Arizona - Texas catcher Geovany Soto has a tear in his right knee that will sideline him for 10 to 12 weeks, the latest injury setback for the Rangers.