- Mets held to 1 hit by Harang, Braves in 6-0 loss Updated: Apr-19-14 12:17 am
- Harang pulled with no-hitter, Braves beat Mets 6-0 Updated: Apr-18-14 11:32 pm
- Wood's tosses CG but Braves lose 1-0 to Phillies Updated: Apr-17-14 4:51 pm
- Braves vs Phillies postponed by rain Updated: Apr-15-14 6:33 pm
- Expanded replay might make for better manners Updated: Apr-11-14 3:59 am
- Young has 3 hits, 3 SBs, 4 runs, Mets beat Braves Updated: Apr-10-14 11:48 pm
- Nationals avoid sweep with 2-1 win over Braves Updated: Apr-06-14 6:08 pm
- Nats Desmond has HR changed to 2B on replay review Updated: Apr-04-14 3:20 pm
- Results of replay rulings around the major leagues Updated: Apr-01-14 3:00 am
- Ump's call overturned, 1st time by expanded replay Updated: Mar-31-14 7:35 pm
- Minor impresses, Braves lose 13-4 to Future Stars Updated: Mar-29-14 8:35 pm
- Harang hit hard in Braves debut, a 9-3 loss Updated: Mar-27-14 6:18 pm
- Fowler gets 3 hits, leads Astros over Braves 7-5 Updated: Mar-24-14 10:45 pm
- Braves' Garcia looks sharp after 2 poor outings Updated: Mar-23-14 7:48 pm
- Freeman leads Braves to 6-3 win over Red Sox Updated: Mar-22-14 6:17 pm
- Teheran gets opening day start for Braves Updated: Mar-22-14 1:30 pm
NEW YORK - Aaron Harang knew the score, he'd done this before: No hits, too many tosses.
PHILADELPHIA - After his first career complete game, Alex Wood was upset with his performance at the plate.
PHILADELPHIA - Rain gave a pair of depleted bullpens a little boost.
OAKLAND, California - Cleveland Indians manager Terry Francona calmly exited the dugout on opening night and approached home plate umpire Mike Winters with a rather polite request that he review a collision at the plate.
ATLANTA - Eric Young Jr. is proving he's an important part of the Mets' winning formula.
WASHINGTON - Ian Desmond didn't dip, and he hit a dinger.
WASHINGTON - Ian Desmond's inside-the-park homer was overturned on replay review and changed to a ground-rule double in the fifth inning of Washington's game against Atlanta on Friday.
The results of the five reviews Monday under Major League Baseball's expanded replay system:
MILWAUKEE - An umpire's call was overturned Monday for the first time under Major League Baseball's expanded replay system, with Milwaukee Brewers star Ryan Braun ruled out instead of safe.
ROME, Georgia - Mike Minor is looking forward to rejoining the Braves' rotation as soon as possible.
LAKELAND, Florida - Aaron Harang made his Atlanta Braves debut, allowing six runs, including a long homer to Miguel Cabrera, while pitching into the sixth inning of a 9-3 loss to the Detroit Tigers on Thursday.
KISSIMMEE, Florida - New Houston center fielder Dexter Fowler, hitting .318 this spring, was 3 for 3 with a walk in leading the Astros to a 7-5 victory over the Atlanta Braves on Monday night.
KISSIMMEE, Florida - Freddy Garcia bounced back from two rough outings, allowing two hits while pitching into the sixth inning Sunday as the Atlanta Braves beat a New York Mets' split-squad 4-1 on Sunday.