- 49ers sign guard Ryan Seymour Updated: Dec-10-13 11:05 pm
- 49ers counting on Tramaine Brock to step up Updated: Nov-22-13 10:26 pm
- SF activates Reid, Davis, Manningham vs. Saints Updated: Nov-17-13 3:51 pm
- Rookie Eric Reid out of LSU eager to face Brees Updated: Nov-14-13 6:06 pm
- 49ers-Saints Capsule Updated: Nov-14-13 11:51 am
- Davis, Reid optimistic in concussions recovery Updated: Nov-12-13 9:05 pm
- Beat-up 49ers determined to bounce back in a hurry Updated: Nov-11-13 5:51 pm
- Panthers' 5th straight win, beat 49ers 10-9 Updated: Nov-11-13 4:01 am
- Panthers' 5th straight win, beat 49ers 10-9 Updated: Nov-10-13 8:38 pm
- 49ers TE Vernon Davis sustains a concussion, out Updated: Nov-10-13 6:50 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Ryan Seymour was standing on the visitor's side of Candlestick Park on Sunday.
SANTA CLARA, California - The San Francisco 49ers have been losing key players in their secondary all year yet their defense hasn't skipped a beat.
SANTA CLARA, California - Back in April, Eric Reid held his breath for a moment waiting to hear whether the New Orleans Saints would draft him out of LSU.
SAN FRANCISCO (6-3) At NEW ORLEANS (7-2)
SANTA CLARA, California - San Francisco 49ers tight end Vernon Davis and rookie safety Eric Reid were together in the Candlestick Park locker room, slightly groggy after each suffered a concussion during Sunday's 10-9 loss to the Carolina Panthers.
SANTA CLARA, California - Jim Harbaugh will not point a finger at one player in particular, or one coach. This beating is being felt by all.
SAN FRANCISCO - Carolina coach Ron Rivera has heard all the skeptics questioning whether his Panthers were really as good as their record.
SAN FRANCISCO - The Carolina Panthers can now say they have that signature win everybody has been waiting to see: on the road, against the reigning NFC champions, in November.
SAN FRANCISCO - San Francisco 49ers tight end Vernon Davis and rookie safety Eric Reid each sustained concussions during Sunday's game against Carolina.