- Cal edges Colorado 66-65 in overtime Updated: Mar-08-14 10:08 pm
- Taylor's big night helps Utah hold off California Updated: Mar-06-14 1:47 am
- In Carson's last home game, Sun Devils rout Bears Updated: Mar-01-14 9:26 pm
- Cal loses 87-59 in rematch against No. 3 Arizona Updated: Feb-27-14 12:14 am
- No. 3 Arizona runs past Cal 87-59 in rematch Updated: Feb-27-14 12:11 am
- Cobbs snaps out of slump to lead Cal past USC Updated: Feb-23-14 10:41 pm
- No. 23 UCLA keeps pace in Pac-12, beats Cal 86-66 Updated: Feb-20-14 1:30 am
- California prepares for key Pac-12 stretch run Updated: Feb-17-14 7:54 pm
- Cal rallies back to beat Washington 72-59 Updated: Feb-15-14 5:21 pm
BERKELEY, California - Justin Cobbs made a pair of free throws with 20.8 seconds left in overtime, and California kept alive its slim NCAA tournament hopes with a 66-65 win over Colorado on Saturday.
BERKELEY, California - Brandon Taylor converted the go-ahead free throws with 1:46 remaining and hit a 3-pointer with 51.2 seconds left, and Utah held off California 63-59 on Wednesday night to give coach Larry Krystkowiak his first 20-win season in three years at the school.
TUCSON, Arizona - California knew Arizona would be angry after what the Bears did to the Wildcats in Berkeley.
TUCSON, Arizona - Arizona came out of its last meeting with California a bit discombobulated, hurting from its first loss and the loss of forward Brandon Ashley for the rest of the season.
BERKELEY, California - Justin Cobbs broke out of two-game shooting slump to score 22 points and freshman Jabari Bird added a pair of late 3-pointers as California beat Southern California 77-64 on Sunday night.
BERKELEY, California - UCLA is on a late-season roll and right in the mix for a Pac-12 championship, hoping to chase down an Arizona team that has shown its imperfections.
BERKELEY, California - California's Justin Cobbs points out how just a few weeks back, Arizona appeared invincible and everybody else in the Pac-12 Conference seemed to be playing for second place.
SEATTLE - Tyrone Wallace scored 20 points, and California rallied from a 12-point first-half deficit for a 72-59 win over Washington on Saturday to remain on the edge of the Pac-12 Conference regular season title race.