- Dalai Lama opens Senate session with prayer Updated: Mar-06-14 11:34 am
- CIA investigates whether officers spied on Senate Updated: Mar-05-14 7:58 pm
- Calif. water politics complicate Brown's decisions Updated: Feb-15-14 11:55 am
- Farmers: Obama's drought relief efforts lacking Updated: Feb-14-14 8:58 pm
- Correction: Obama-Fresno Visit story Updated: Feb-10-14 6:55 pm
- Obama officials weigh drone attack on US suspect Updated: Feb-10-14 4:27 pm
- Senate committee approves Tahoe Restoration Act Updated: Feb-07-14 6:14 am
WASHINGTON - And on Thursday, the Dalai Lama prayed in the U.S. Senate.
WASHINGTON - The CIA is investigating whether its officers improperly monitored members of the Senate Intelligence Committee, which oversees the intelligence agency, U.S. officials said Wednesday.
SACRAMENTO, California - As California struggles to cope with its historic drought, Gov. Jerry Brown is facing increasing pressure to tackle longstanding problems in the state's water storage and delivery systems at a time when the politics of the issue have never been more tangled.
FRESNO, California - Farmers in California's drought-stricken Central Valley said the financial assistance President Barack Obama delivered on his visit Friday does not get to the heart of California's long-term water problems.
FRESNO, California - In a story Feb. 7 about President Obama's upcoming visit to Fresno, The Associated Press reported erroneously the body that passed a water bill. It was was passed by the U.S. House of Representatives, not the California house.
WASHINGTON - The case of an American citizen and suspected member of al-Qaida who is allegedly planning attacks on U.S. targets overseas underscores the complexities of President Barack Obama's new stricter targeting guidelines for the use of deadly drones.
CARSON CITY, Nevada - A U.S. Senate Committee has passed a bill authorizing hundreds of millions of dollars for environmental projects at Lake Tahoe.