- NC Senate candidates talks up endorsement, ad buy Updated: Mar-06-14 5:06 pm
- Tea party ready for fight with GOP establishment Updated: Feb-28-14 6:42 pm
- Senators hit rivals hard and fast in GOP primaries Updated: Feb-25-14 3:28 am
- Debt limit saves GOP from political showdown Updated: Feb-13-14 1:30 pm
- Cruz's demand ensnares GOP leaders on debt vote Updated: Feb-12-14 6:00 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Republican U.S. Senate candidate Greg Brannon touted a new endorsement Thursday, while rival Thom Tillis announced a $1.1 million television ad.
WASHINGTON - Tea partyers insist they're not to blame for Republican election losses in congressional and presidential elections, faulting the GOP establishment for showing little fight.
WASHINGTON - Republican senators are attacking GOP challengers earlier and more aggressively than in past elections, including using opposition research to try to knock out upstart rivals before they become serious threats.
WASHINGTON - Republicans' new acquiescence to letting the government pile up more debt with no strings attached paid double political dividends: It spared the GOP another politically debilitating showdown with President Barack Obama and also forced Democrats to cast votes that rivals immediately used against them in this year's midterm elections.
WASHINGTON - Texas Sen. Ted Cruz sat with eyes glued to his mobile device as the chaos he provoked ensnared his Republican leaders on the Senate floor.