- NC Sen. Hagan runs 1st ad, goes after Tillis Updated: Apr-17-14 4:07 pm
- US Chamber of Commerce backs Tillis in NC race Updated: Apr-10-14 5:15 pm
- Cochran runs ads against 'powerful interests' Updated: Apr-07-14 6:31 pm
- Bevin, conservatives rally in McConnell's backyard Updated: Apr-05-14 6:35 pm
- Sasse winning Neb. US Senate fundraising race Updated: Apr-04-14 3:59 pm
- Nebraska is new front in battle for control of GOP Updated: Apr-02-14 3:18 pm
- Brannon again sets goal, this time for US Senate Updated: Mar-29-14 5:24 pm
- Hundreds attending NC conservative conference Updated: Mar-28-14 4:07 am
RALEIGH, North Carolina - In a foretaste of a potential general election matchup, Democratic U.S. Senate Kay Hagan and Republican rival Thom Tillis released dueling ads Thursday about the health care law and a messy personnel matter in the office of Tillis, the state House speaker.
WASHINGTON - Establishment-minded Republicans and social conservatives alike seem to have settled on a favorite candidate to face Sen. Kay Hagan, the North Carolina Democrat who is among the most vulnerable incumbents seeking re-election.
WASHINGTON - Out-of-state groups on Monday continued pouring money into Mississippi's Republican primary, criticizing Sen. Thad Cochran for staying in office too long. The six-term lawmaker responded with his own ads against challenger Chris McDaniel.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Conservative activists from across the country came to Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell's hometown on Saturday to insist that their fight against established Republicans in the 2014 midterm elections isn't over.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Ben Sasse is handily winning the fundraising game in the Republican primary race for Nebraska's open U.S. Senate seat, but at least one of his opponents insists it will take more than money to win.
ELMWOOD, Nebraska - Compared with the acrimonious primary campaigns elsewhere, the race for the GOP Senate nomination in Nebraska sounds like two nice guys running for local Rotary Club president.
BURLINGTON, North Carolina - Greg Brannon is approaching his goal of becoming a U.S. senator much the way he did his goal of becoming a doctor - he reads and reads.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Conservatives gaining more clout in North Carolina politics are gathering again to learn about policy issues and how to influence voters while seeking to get energized from state and national speakers.