- Shannon gets tea party support at Oklahoma rally Updated: Apr-24-14 11:03 pm
- Governor appoints Justin Fawson to open House seat Updated: Apr-24-14 5:43 pm
- Tea party big wigs in Nebraska for Sasse Updated: Apr-24-14 5:06 am
- Wilmington attorney to head NC ports board Updated: Apr-23-14 9:31 am
- Cochran runs ads against 'powerful interests' Updated: Apr-07-14 6:31 pm
- Bevin, conservatives rally in McConnell's backyard Updated: Apr-05-14 6:35 pm
- Sasse winning Neb. US Senate fundraising race Updated: Apr-04-14 3:59 pm
- Nebraska is new front in battle for control of GOP Updated: Apr-02-14 3:18 pm
- Brannon again sets goal, this time for US Senate Updated: Mar-29-14 5:24 pm
- Hundreds attending NC conservative conference Updated: Mar-28-14 4:07 am
TULSA, Oklahoma - Former Oklahoma House Speaker T.W. Shannon, who became the chamber's leader by winning support of its broad right wing, welcomed three tea party favorites to a campaign event Thursday as he seeks the Republican nomination for a soon-to-be-vacant U.S. Senate seat.
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah Gov. Gary Herbert has appointed North Ogden city council member Justin Fawson to fill a House seat vacated by Ogden Republican Ryan Wilcox.
NORTH PLATTE, Nebraska - A slew of tea party favorites are heading to central Nebraska this week to support Republican U.S. Senate candidate Ben Sasse, less than three weeks before the May 13 primary election.
WILMINGTON, North Carolina - Gov. Pat McCrory has named Wilmington attorney Michael Lee as the new chairman of the North Carolina State Ports Authority.
WASHINGTON - Out-of-state groups on Monday continued pouring money into Mississippi's Republican primary, criticizing Sen. Thad Cochran for staying in office too long. The six-term lawmaker responded with his own ads against challenger Chris McDaniel.
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - Conservative activists from across the country came to Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell's hometown on Saturday to insist that their fight against established Republicans in the 2014 midterm elections isn't over.
OMAHA, Nebraska - Ben Sasse is handily winning the fundraising game in the Republican primary race for Nebraska's open U.S. Senate seat, but at least one of his opponents insists it will take more than money to win.
ELMWOOD, Nebraska - Compared with the acrimonious primary campaigns elsewhere, the race for the GOP Senate nomination in Nebraska sounds like two nice guys running for local Rotary Club president.
BURLINGTON, North Carolina - Greg Brannon is approaching his goal of becoming a U.S. senator much the way he did his goal of becoming a doctor - he reads and reads.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Conservatives gaining more clout in North Carolina politics are gathering again to learn about policy issues and how to influence voters while seeking to get energized from state and national speakers.