- Obama jokes about a future playing dominoes with Letterman Updated: May-04-15 11:45 pm
NEW YORK - President Barack Obama is envisioning a future of playing dominoes with retiree David Letterman.
- Obama on protests: 'There are consequences to indifference' Updated: May-04-15 11:41 pm
NEW YORK - In a deeply personal response to outbreaks of racially motivated protests, President Barack Obama on Monday blamed a lack of opportunity in minority communities and harsher treatment of black and Hispanic men by police for fueling a sense of "unfairness and powerlessness."
- Fox renews 'The Simpsons' for 2 more seasons Updated: May-04-15 6:58 pm
LOS ANGELES - "The Simpsons" will keep the satire coming for at least two more seasons.
- Obama among guests helping Letterman wrap up 'Late Show' Updated: May-01-15 3:45 pm
- AP Interview: Marcus Miller on race, slavery and jazz Updated: Apr-30-15 1:59 pm
- CBS books prime-time Letterman highlight show Updated: Apr-23-15 4:12 pm
NEW YORK - David Letterman is getting a prime-time goodbye from the folks at CBS.
- Colbert read Flannery O'Connor story for 'Selected Shorts' Updated: Apr-23-15 2:07 am
NEW YORK - Stephen Colbert looked out upon a sold out house, flashed his familiar comic grin, and then began the serious (and funny) business he was there for.
- George Lucas to Colbert: Why aren't you replacing Stewart? Updated: Apr-17-15 9:23 pm
NEW YORK - Stephen Colbert came to the Tribeca Film Festival to interview filmmaker George Lucas, but the "Star Wars" creator had a question of his own.
- Letterman packing his show with stars as end nears Updated: Apr-13-15 12:01 pm
NEW YORK - David Letterman is packing his final 28 shows as a late-night host with a who's who of Hollywood names and favorites leading up to his May 20 swan song.