- Indiana's Pence changes running mate before election Updated: Feb-09-16 7:41 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana Lt. Gov. Sue Ellspermann said Tuesday she is stepping aside as Gov. Mike Pence's running mate in an unusual move that allows a former state Republican Party chairman to join the ticket with the governor for a tough re-election campaign.
- The Latest: Top Indiana lawmakers backing Holcomb selection Updated: Feb-09-16 3:49 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The Latest on Indiana Gov. Mike Pence's pick to become the state's new lieutenant governor (all times local):
- Pence won't say whether he would've signed gay rights bill Updated: Feb-03-16 5:50 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana Gov. Mike Pence isn't saying whether he would have signed the state Senate's failed proposal for extending antidiscrimination protections for lesbian, gay and bisexual people.
- The Latest: Chamber head says gay-rights failure hurts state Updated: Feb-02-16 5:52 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The Latest on the decision of Indiana Republican lawmakers to abandon efforts this year to extend anti-discrimination laws to include sexual orientation (all times local):
- Gregg vows pragmatism over ideology during speech Updated: Jan-21-16 8:20 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Democratic candidate for governor John Gregg said his administration would prioritize pragmatism over "divisive" social issues that hurt Indiana's reputation and economy, taking aim at Gov. Mike Pence in a speech Thursday after months of keeping a low profile.