- James' rebounding sparks Heat over Wolves Updated: Dec-07-13 11:53 pm
- Wade active for Heat, Beasley out Updated: Dec-07-13 8:17 pm
- Boozer leads Bulls to 107-87 win over Heat Updated: Dec-06-13 1:33 am
- Spurs, Timberwolves to play in Mexico City Updated: Dec-03-13 10:14 pm
- Durant has triple-double, Thunder beat Wolves Updated: Dec-01-13 11:07 pm
- Wolves snap 3-game skid, win 112-106 at Dallas Updated: Dec-01-13 12:17 am
- Lawson scores 23 as Nuggets hold off Wolves Updated: Nov-27-13 11:57 pm
- Derrick Williams arrives in Sac free of pressure Updated: Nov-27-13 9:26 pm
- Wolves announce Derrick Williams trade to Kings Updated: Nov-26-13 7:26 pm
- 'Stretch 4s' are not your father's power forwards Updated: Nov-26-13 12:16 pm
- Pacers roll past Timberwolves 98-84 to go 13-1 Updated: Nov-25-13 10:54 pm
- Brooks leads Rockets over Timberwolves, 112-101 Updated: Nov-23-13 11:29 pm
- At 37, Garnett enters twilight of his career Updated: Nov-23-13 4:28 pm
- Love, Wolves beat KG for 1st time, 111-81 Updated: Nov-22-13 11:42 pm
- Griffin, Paul carry Clippers past Wolves, 102-98 Updated: Nov-20-13 11:41 pm
- Love, Martin held down in Wizards' win Updated: Nov-19-13 11:09 pm
- Beal, Wall help Wizards beat Wolves 104-100 Updated: Nov-19-13 9:36 pm
- Conley, Randolph lead Grizzlies over Clippers Updated: Nov-19-13 2:47 am
- Budinger starts ramping up for Timberwolves Updated: Nov-18-13 5:03 pm
- Love, Pekovic power Wolves over Celtics Updated: Nov-16-13 11:43 pm
- Chandler scores 19, Nuggets fend off Timberwolves Updated: Nov-16-13 12:33 am
- Kevin Love takes over in Minnesota Updated: Nov-14-13 6:33 pm
- Love, Timberwolves rip Cavs 124-95 Updated: Nov-13-13 11:33 pm
- Clippers edge Timberwolves 109-107 Updated: Nov-12-13 2:36 am
- Timberwolves end 22-game skid vs Lakers, 113-90 Updated: Nov-11-13 1:02 am
MINNEAPOLIS - The Miami Heat walked into Target Center with a big problem over the previous two games - they had been dominated on the glass.
MINNEAPOLIS - Dwyane Wade has already missed more games because of nagging knee issues than he would have liked. Then an illness kept him out of Miami's most recent game, prolonging the frustration for him early this season.
CHICAGO - The way everything was crumbling, the Chicago Bulls sure needed a reprieve. Knocking off the defending champions was a nice one.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma City may soon have to address the issue of slow defensive starts that lead to double-digit deficits. On Sunday, the Thunder just wanted to bask in another comeback win and another historical statistical performance by Kevin Durant.
DALLAS - Luc Mbah a Moute figured things out in a hurry with Minnesota. Kevin Martin and Kevin Love paced the Timberwolves like they do so often.
MINNEAPOLIS - Derrick Williams spent two full seasons and 16 games of this year trying to find a place for himself with the Minnesota Timberwolves.
MINNEAPOLIS - Even just 16 games into the new season, one thing had become abundantly clear in Minnesota: Derrick Williams wasn't fitting in with the Timberwolves.
Ryan Anderson missed New Orleans' first nine games this season because of a toe injury. He returned Nov. 16 and instantly found his home on the perimeter - he made six three-point shots against Philadelphia, scoring 26 points in 27 minutes to lead his team to a rollicking rout.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Pacers aren't letting anybody keep up with the Georges.
HOUSTON - Aaron Brooks had played just 15 minutes in his last six games and acknowledged he was a little shaky when he entered Houston's game against Minnesota late in the first quarter.
MINNEAPOLIS - Kevin Garnett had stepped on the court against his former franchise seven times. He had walked away a winner each time after imposing his unyielding will on the Minnesota Timberwolves.
MINNEAPOLIS - Blake Griffin and Kevin Love had been duking it out for 3½ quarters, and Chris Paul was content to watch two of the best power forwards in the game pound away at each other.
WASHINGTON - Kevin Love looked as if he was headed for a big night against Washington. Instead, the Wizards kicked their defense up measurably and held the NBA's third-leading scorer below his season average.
WASHINGTON - Bradley Beal scored 25 points, John Wall added 14 points and tied his career high with 16 assists, and the Washington Wizards beat the Minnesota Timberwolves 104-100 on Tuesday night to snap a four-game losing streak.
LOS ANGELES - With his backcourt mate out of the picture for the final three quarters and Memphis' big men losing some steam down the stretch, Mike Conley went to work and carried the Grizzlies to a gritty win that put them over .500 for the first time this season.
MINNEAPOLIS - Chase Budinger lingered after practice on Monday, taking mini-hops as he started to put up jumpers on his surgically repaired left knee.
MINNEAPOLIS - Nikola Pekovic has been tip-toeing through the early portion of the season while he tries to find his niche in a revamped Minnesota offense.
DENVER - Wilson Chandler made pivotal shots down the stretch for the Denver Nuggets - and Andre Miller bailed him out when he made a key miss.
MINNEAPOLIS - Kevin Love always heard the whispers.
MINNEAPOLIS - When Kevin Martin had to be scratched about 30 minutes before tipoff because of an illness, the Minnesota Timberwolves were in desperate need of another scorer to fill in.
LOS ANGELES - The Clippers gave up 96 shots to Minnesota. Lucky for them, the Timberwolves' last three didn't go in.
LOS ANGELES - Nobody in the Minnesota locker room had to say much before the game about the Timberwolves' 22-game losing streak to the Lakers.