- Disappointed Wolves enter offseason of uncertainty Updated: Apr-17-14 6:27 pm
- Burke's 32 lift Jazz over Wolves in the finale Updated: Apr-17-14 12:09 am
- A season of frustration for Adelman, Timberwolves Updated: Apr-15-14 9:08 pm
- Warriors beat Wolves 130-120, secure 6th seed Updated: Apr-15-14 2:26 am
- McCallum, Cousins rally Kings past Timberwolves Updated: Apr-14-14 12:32 am
- Brewer's 51 lifts Wolves over Rockets 112-110 Updated: Apr-12-14 12:17 am
- Love misses game with elbow injury Updated: Apr-11-14 8:00 pm
- Augustin, Noah lead Bulls over Wolves, 102-87 Updated: Apr-09-14 11:06 pm
- Rose will have chance to earn USA Basketball spot Updated: Apr-09-14 4:05 pm
- Wolves cruise past Spurs, 110-91 Updated: Apr-08-14 11:24 pm
- Budinger, Muhammad to miss rest of season Updated: Apr-07-14 3:21 pm
- Afflalo helps rally Magic past Timberwolves 100-92 Updated: Apr-05-14 11:18 pm
- Wolves win wild double-OT affair in Miami, 122-121 Updated: Apr-04-14 11:51 pm
- Timberwolves deal Grizzlies tough loss, 102-88 Updated: Apr-02-14 11:26 pm
- Blake-less Clippers beat Timberwolves 114-104 Updated: Mar-31-14 11:47 pm
- Pierce, Nets win 13th straight at home, top Wolves Updated: Mar-30-14 11:47 pm
- Love shines in Timberwolves' win over Lakers Updated: Mar-28-14 11:35 pm
- Dieng leads Timberwolves over Hawks Updated: Mar-26-14 11:30 pm
- Grizzlies build early lead, top T-wolves 109-92 Updated: Mar-25-14 12:24 am
- Morris leads Suns rally in 127-120 win vs T-Wolves Updated: Mar-23-14 7:33 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Kevin Love sat in front of his locker after the Minnesota Timberwolves' season came to a close, his sixth year in the NBA and his sixth without a trip to the playoffs.
MINNEAPOLIS - Rick Adelman trudged off the basketball court for maybe the final time in his professional life and he couldn't hide the disappointment.
MINNEAPOLIS - As the clock ticks down on the Minnesota Timberwolves' regular season finale on Wednesday night, one of the most quietly successful coaching careers the NBA has ever seen could be coming to a close right with it.
OAKLAND, California - As the buzzer sounded at the end of the final home game of the regular season, players surrounded Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson for a group hug - then began jumping and dancing around him.
SACRAMENTO, California - Barring a change of heart from the league offices, Sacramento center DeMarcus Cousins has played his last game of the season.
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota forward Kevin Love missed the Timberwolves' game against Houston on Friday night because of a hyperextended right elbow.
MINNEAPOLIS - D.J. Augustin's career was swirling down the drain when the Toronto Raptors waived him in December, and the former No. 9 overall pick seemed destined to join the long list of promising prospects that just never made it in the NBA.
If Derrick Rose wants to try, U.S. basketball officials are eager to see.
MINNEAPOLIS - Throughout the San Antonio Spurs' 19-game winning streak, coach Gregg Popovich was practically begging for his team to lose to help them re-focus as the playoffs approached.
MIAMI - Making one free throw at the end of regulation wasn't enough for the Miami Heat, nor was making just one again at the end of the first overtime.
MINNEAPOLIS - With bags under their eyes as big as the ones they had to pack for a rugged five-game road trip, the weary Memphis Grizzlies trudged into Target Center knowing they had one more fight before they could get back to the comforts of home.
MINNEAPOLIS - The excuses came ready made for the Los Angeles Clippers on Monday night. Blake Griffin and Jamal Crawford were out with injuries. They were playing their fourth game of a five-game road trip.
NEW YORK - They have gone from disappointment to dominant, a team that was booed on its home floor and now rarely loses there.
MINNEAPOLIS - In a rare season of losing in Los Angeles, discombobulated Lakers fans have taken to dreaming about Kevin Love in purple and gold. They see him as the savior, the young star they need to carry the franchise forward and help Kobe Bryant restore the team's pride.
MINNEAPOLIS - After a strong start to the season, the Atlanta Hawks never thought they'd be in a fight to make the playoffs when April came rolling around.
MINNEAPOLIS - Hours before Phoenix completed its biggest comeback of the season, coach Jeff Hornacek said the Suns needed to approach each remaining game as their last if they wanted to make the playoffs.