- Red Sox beat Yanks 5-1 after getting Pineda tossed Updated: Apr-24-14 12:41 am
- Pineda tossed for pine tar; Red Sox beat Yanks 5-1 Updated: Apr-23-14 11:18 pm
- Six-run 3rd inning lifts Orioles over Red Sox 7-6 Updated: Apr-21-14 2:53 pm
- Nova, Yankees beat Red Sox 3-2 with replay help Updated: Apr-14-14 12:53 am
- Napoli homers in Red Sox 4-0 win over Twins Updated: Mar-28-14 5:27 pm
BOSTON - Yankees pitcher Michael Pineda was ejected for using pine tar less than two weeks after appearing to get away with using a foreign substance in another game against Boston, and the Red Sox beat New York 5-1 on Wednesday night.
BOSTON - The Baltimore Orioles scored six runs off Clay Buchholz in the third inning then held on to spoil Boston's Patriots' Day morning game a year after the Boston Marathon bombings with a 7-6 win over the Red Sox on Monday.
NEW YORK - With a little help from the replay room, Carlos Beltran and the banged-up Yankees did just enough to hold off Boston.