- Every move goes awry as Astros fall to Royals 5-4 in ALDS Updated: Oct-09-15 8:34 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Every move Houston Astros manager A.J. Hinch made seemed to work in Game 1 of the AL Division Series. Every move he tried in Game 2 seemed to go awry.
- Royals rally, beat Astros 5-4 to even ALDS at 1 game each Updated: Oct-09-15 7:39 pm
- New GM David Stearns sets fresh tone for retooling Brewers Updated: Oct-09-15 1:40 pm
MILWAUKEE - Nearly a week into his tenure with the Milwaukee Brewers, new general manager David Stearns is beginning to set a fresh tone for a franchise in transition.
- A look at each potential World Series matchup Updated: Oct-09-15 2:31 am
With four teams remaining in each league, there are 16 possible matchups for the World Series. We could wait and see who makes it, but what fun is that?
- Royals fall to Astros 5-2 in opener of AL Division Series Updated: Oct-09-15 1:06 am
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City Royals were in this situation last year, dropping the World Series opener to San Francisco before responding with victories in the next two games.
- Yanks still have not led playoff game since Jeter got hurt Updated: Oct-07-15 1:31 am
NEW YORK - The Yankees still have not led in a postseason game since Derek Jeter sprawled in the dirt three years ago, screaming in pain from a broken ankle.
- Keuchel sharp, Astros beat Yankees 3-0 in AL wild-card game Updated: Oct-07-15 1:08 am
NEW YORK - A year ago, no one could've pictured this. Yet here they were, Dallas Keuchel and the Houston Astros, soaking in champagne, merrily posing for a victory shot on the mound at Yankee Stadium.
- CF Gomez in Astros' lineup for wild-card game vs Yanks Updated: Oct-06-15 6:12 pm
NEW YORK - Center fielder Carlos Gomez is in the Houston Astros' starting lineup for the AL wild-card game against the New York Yankees.
- More changes ahead for Brewers after tough season Updated: Oct-05-15 10:15 pm
MILWAUKEE - The Brewers packed up their belongings and said their goodbyes for the 2015 season after getting swept in the final series by the Chicago Cubs.
- Astros hand Diamondbacks' record-breaking blowout loss Updated: Oct-03-15 3:17 am
PHOENIX - The Arizona Diamondbacks were looking to spoil Houston's postseason aspirations.
- Keuchel wins 20th, Astros set runs record, rout D-backs 21-5 Updated: Oct-03-15 1:53 am
- Astros rally past Mariners, take over 2nd AL wild-card spot Updated: Oct-01-15 2:31 am
SEATTLE - Thanks to a late rally and help from others, the Houston Astros will go into their final series knowing three more wins will have them playing baseball beyond the final day of the regular season.
- Cano, O'Malley lead Mariners to 6-4 win over Houston Updated: Sep-30-15 3:16 am
SEATTLE - Robinson Cano hit a two-run home run in the sixth inning Tuesday night.
- Keuchel, Astros beat Rangers 4-2 to tighten AL West race Updated: Sep-27-15 5:35 pm
- Altuve hurt, Astros lose 8th in row to AL West-leading Texas Updated: Sep-26-15 1:54 am
HOUSTON - The Houston Astros lost All-Star second baseman Jose Altuve, then dropped yet another game to AL West-leading Texas.
- Angels rally for 6-5 win over Astros to close wild-card gap Updated: Sep-23-15 7:37 pm
HOUSTON - The Los Angeles Angels aren't where they want to be yet, but they're closer than they were at the start of the week.
- Brewers tab Astros assistant David Stearns general manager Updated: Sep-21-15 8:13 pm
MILWAUKEE - The Brewers' youth movement is carrying over to the front office.
- Zito in majors for 1st time since '13 as A's fall to Astros Updated: Sep-20-15 6:45 pm
HOUSTON - Barry Zito was thrilled to be back on a major league mound on Sunday, even if the results weren't quite what he'd hoped for.
- Rasmus homers twice, Springer connects, Astros top Athletics Updated: Sep-20-15 6:24 pm
HOUSTON - Houston manager A.J. Hinch isn't surprised that his team shook off a terrible road trip by taking a series against Oakland with a 5-1 victory on Sunday.
- Valencia's 2 homers lead A's over fading Astros 4-3 Updated: Sep-19-15 1:01 am
HOUSTON - Danny Valencia has a knack for big hits against the Houston Astros.
- Back tightness keeps Brewers' Braun out of game Updated: Sep-16-15 7:41 pm
- Lowrie's HR caps Astros' 5-run rally in 9th past Angels 5-3 Updated: Sep-13-15 8:34 pm
ANAHEIM, California - The Houston Astros were down three runs and down to their final out. Preston Tucker was down to his last strike, with nobody on base and dominant Angels closer Huston Street on the mound.
- Astros hit 4 homers, McHugh wins 16th in 11-5 win over A's Updated: Sep-10-15 2:04 am
OAKLAND, California - Collin McHugh earned his 16th win of the season and the Houston Astros hit four home runs to beat the Oakland Athletics 11-5 Wednesday night, avoiding a series sweep.